Register Now
killamch89

Would You Rather Gain 10 Pounds Or Be Banned From The Internet For A Month?

On 11/21/2021 at 10:07 AM, Crazycrab said:

To gain the weight I need some food, so what your really asking is if I'd rather been banned from the internet for a month or have free food...

...I choose free food.

People tend to use things like vegetable oil to cook with these days.

In my family we used lard. And everything tasted amazing. I would have grown up really heavy if it wasn't for living on a farm, taking a month off every summer to live rough in the woods, and riding bulls. But since then, I have gained a hell of a lot of weight simply because I'm unable to exercise. Even typing a message wears me out and causes me pain.

So, to reiterate my previous statement: fuck the internet. I want my food.
Also I'm a sucker for food. You feed me, and we're gonna be great friends.

10 pounds is around is 4.5kg so it wouldn't be the end of the world if I gained that much. I guess I could lose that much weight in a week or two as well if I really worked hard. I think being banned from the internet for a whole month would just be too much.

7 minutes ago, Darth said:

10 pounds is around is 4.5kg so it wouldn't be the end of the world if I gained that much. I guess I could lose that much weight in a week or two as well if I really worked hard. I think being banned from the internet for a whole month would just be too much.

I wish I had your metabolism. The only time experienced a serious weight loss was when I was in bootcamp. I went in weighing 170 and came out weighing 140. Thirty pounds in 3 months. Everyone in my platoon said I should have been a dblrat, but I wasn't.

I rather go without the internet for a month. 
It is hard to lose weight when you gain it and I don't want to have take worry about losing that weight.
Also while it would be challenging to go without internet for a month it is doable.