Register Now
killamch89

Do you have any trait that you are not proud of?

Yeah there are a couple of things that I hate about me that I cant rid of or fix.
- I swear a lot, a loooot, ever since I was a kid. Most of the times people take it in a bad way but thats just simply how I talk. I dont like it though..

-when Im talking my voice volume goes up randomly, like in a conversation I sometimes mumble the words and then all the sudden Im screaming or saying something outloud, again dont mean it in a bad way

-I have a very dark humor

-Through out my life I had many bad experiences, Health, personally, family etc, so this lead me to a "not caring emotionally" behavior. Although this works for me when shit happens it does not work for regular life, I tend to not care on things that should matter or that I should be responsible with.

I wouldn't say I'm not proud of any of my traits, but to the average person, there are several that are less than desirable.

• I'm extremely violent.
  • I have a record.
  • I have a sickeningly morbid sense of humor.
  • I'm misanthropic.

There are others, but those are the most prevalent that I can think of at the moment.

On 2/9/2022 at 2:55 PM, kingpotato said:

Yeah there are a couple of things that I hate about me that I cant rid of or fix.
- I swear a lot, a loooot, ever since I was a kid. Most of the times people take it in a bad way but thats just simply how I talk. I dont like it though..

-when Im talking my voice volume goes up randomly, like in a conversation I sometimes mumble the words and then all the sudden Im screaming or saying something outloud, again dont mean it in a bad way

-I have a very dark humor

-Through out my life I had many bad experiences, Health, personally, family etc, so this lead me to a "not caring emotionally" behavior. Although this works for me when shit happens it does not work for regular life, I tend to not care on things that should matter or that I should be responsible with.

I used to swear a lot as a kid but I only ever swear when I'm pissed  nowadays and I also have very dark humor. Honestly, I can understand why adopted an emotionally unavailable response to most situations and I tend to do it at times as well. Just like you, I had a very horrid upbringing with crime and violence all around me and lost a lot of people close to me so it's how I tend to cope with some things in life when I can't do anything about it. As for the voice pitch thing, is it impulse or only when you get nervous?

On 2/9/2022 at 7:31 PM, The Blackangel said:

I wouldn't say I'm not proud of any of my traits, but to the average person, there are several that are less than desirable.

• I'm extremely violent.
  • I have a record.
  • I'm misanthropic.

There are others, but those are the most prevalent that I can think of at the moment.

I'm more like any wild animal, as long you don't provoke me, I'm not a threat to anyone. To be honest, I'd have a record as well as I've been arrested a few times myself. However, I never got charged because all of mine were in self-defense/retaliation. I never started any of those incidents so I got let go. As for the sense of humor thing, if you find something funny that I might not, I can't tell you not to laugh.

It doesn't take much to provoke me. And I get vicious when I am provoked. There was one night that it took 4 grown men to pull me off a guy so that I didn't kill him. I've also done what I call "soft time" as well. I did 90 days in county several years ago for putting someone in the hospital. Those are some of the minor things that I have done.

If I get angry, which is extremely easy to do, I get lethal. I've been shot before, and it barely slowed me down.

On 2/13/2022 at 11:16 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Huh, how did you survive the shot? Was it with a gun or something else? 

I'm almost certain it was a gun.

On 2/13/2022 at 10:19 AM, The Blackangel said:

It doesn't take much to provoke me. And I get vicious when I am provoked. There was one night that it took 4 grown men to pull me off a guy so that I didn't kill him. I've also done what I call "soft time" as well. I did 90 days in county several years ago for putting someone in the hospital. Those are some of the minor things that I have done.

If I get angry, which is extremely easy to do, I get lethal. I've been shot before, and it barely slowed me down.

I totally understand when you're extremely angry because I hardly feel pain when I'm enraged.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I totally understand when you're extremely angry because I hardly feel pain when I'm enraged.

I have a dangerously high pain tolerance as it is. I broke my collar bone when I was 16 after landing wrong coming off a bull, and didn't even know it for over a week. All I knew was that my arm wasn't working right. So I went and got an x-ray and found out that it was broken. And that's not the only time something like that has happened. I've been shived too, and not felt much of anything.

On 2/14/2022 at 3:21 PM, The Blackangel said:

It was a gun. I got shot in my upper thigh, not far from the femoral artery.

I thought about that too, because you survived it. Because, if it occured in your tommy or something near your chest, you couldn't have survived. It's cool you survived and was able to share the info with us. 

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have a dangerously high pain tolerance as it is. I broke my collar bone when I was 16 after landing wrong coming off a bull, and didn't even know it for over a week. All I knew was that my arm wasn't working right. So I went and got an x-ray and found out that it was broken. And that's not the only time something like that has happened. I've been shived too, and not felt much of anything.

You did tell me about the collar bone incident - I remember someone accidentally slamming a car door on my fingers one day and up until now I still haven't felt anything. 

On 2/10/2022 at 1:31 AM, The Blackangel said:

• I'm extremely violent.
  • I have a record.
  • I'm misanthropic.

Misanthropic whenever i hear that word why do i always have to think about Black metal? Juding by your avatarb  i'm guessing you may be into metal? If not my apoligies for even bringing it up.