Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather have no food or sex for a week?

I can't live on sex, people need to eat well and whatnot then they can have sex. I mean if I was having sex and my body feels so bad from not eaten in 5 months 😛 

I would rather have no sex for a week. Then again I never had sex. 

On 10/25/2021 at 11:21 AM, The Blackangel said:

I'm not a whore, so I will pass on the sex. If I'm not into them I'm not going to just jump into bed for anyone. I would rather eat, than fuck.

It's a great activity but it tends to take up a lot of productive time especially afterwards when you have to recover. 

On 2/22/2022 at 10:21 PM, Altair said:

I am a virgin and will always be a virgin so definitely no sex. 
I need food to survive. 

Same here, I don't have the patience nor the smarts to even attempt to date. Sides, food never turns on you, sex betrays you the moment it can.

Very funny question indeed, I don't even have time for sex at the moment, I love food, because it helps me build energy to stay online, and do other things that requires energy, sex is killing. 

Edited by Justin11

On 10/11/2021 at 4:45 AM, killamch89 said:

Honestly, I can go without sex for a week (you have to give your body a rest sometimes). On the flip side, I can also go without food for a week but if I had to pick it's definitely sex. Which one would you choose and why?

The real question is can having sex without eating for one week be a successful task? I don't think so. You will just die 😂

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even for a single day my body will never remain the same of I don't eat something to sustain me. 

Would that be with no sex or after having sex 😂? Although, there are some people with high libido but not eating for week while at it wouldn't be possible.