Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you generally find co-op games fun or frustrating?

On 10/13/2021 at 9:57 PM, killamch89 said:

It really depends on who is my co-op partner - if they're fun to be around and they are decent at the game, then I'll have a lot of fun. Otherwise, it's a no go for me.

It's why I don't just get into such games with just about anyone because my enjoying the game play is totally dependent on my partner. If he sucks, it's game over for me. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If the companion is stronger, you'll simply enjoy co-op adventure with a partner. But if the opposite turns up, you'll hate your time in co-op adventure. 

I like hooking up with elite pros because they know exactly how to get the job done and I learn more from them by being an underdog. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I like hooking up with elite pros because they know exactly how to get the job done and I learn more from them by being an underdog. 

That's the best way to learn from elite players, just hook up with them, stage them on a regular game, the more you play with them, the better your experience is going up. 

On 10/14/2021 at 8:13 PM, Boblee said:

It's why I don't just get into such games with just about anyone because my enjoying the game play is totally dependent on my partner. If he sucks, it's game over for me. 

It doesn't have to a pro per say - just someone who's knowledgeable and competent enough and knows how to have fun. Losing is not the end of the world although I don't like to lose at anything but it's just a game at the end of the day.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It doesn't have to a pro per say - just someone who's knowledgeable and competent enough and knows how to have fun. Losing is not the end of the world although I don't like to lose at anything but it's just a game at the end of the day.

Yeah - I do agree that it doesn't really have to be a pro but it sure gets better when it's a pro because it makes your job easier for you. 

12 hours ago, Patrik said:

they are always fun for me as i'm playing them with family members, they are sort of annoying when they are based on competition but fun most of the times 

It is even interesting if you're connecting with two controllers, so your cousin or immediate sibling control one of the co-op partner to bring better and satisfying mission. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It is even interesting if you're connecting with two controllers, so your cousin or immediate sibling control one of the co-op partner to bring better and satisfying mission. 

Only my little brother is my favorite when it comes to playing with family because he offers up a good challenge unlike my sisters that are really annoying to play with.