Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you generally find co-op games fun or frustrating?

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Only my little brother is my favorite when it comes to playing with family because he offers up a good challenge unlike my sisters that are really annoying to play with. 

Lol, it's rare to find women that love's gaming especially here in my locality. You can get female gamers in other parts of the world. It's good you got a sibling who is a gamer like you. 

42 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, it's rare to find women that love's gaming especially here in my locality. You can get female gamers in other parts of the world. It's good you got a sibling who is a gamer like you. 

It's something that rarely happens but once you get to see one who's into playing games, they are far more crazy than guys that plays. 

On 10/20/2021 at 8:47 AM, Boblee said:

It's something that rarely happens but once you get to see one who's into playing games, they are far more crazy than guys that plays. 

Both of them are crazier indeed. Because when you lose a major tournament as a professional you'll simply go crazy. Some even develop heart problem after a bitter loss. 

21 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Both of them are crazier indeed. Because when you lose a major tournament as a professional you'll simply go crazy. Some even develop heart problem after a bitter loss. 

When it comes to how woman pour their emotions into what they do, it almost get to the extreme breaking point. They hardy play video games on consoles or PC but when they do, it's always out of this world. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

When it comes to how woman pour their emotions into what they do, it almost get to the extreme breaking point. They hardy play video games on consoles or PC but when they do, it's always out of this world. 

Laughs, they are emotional indeed when it comes to playing action l, adventures or horror games. Only few can withstand such kind of scenario and enjoy the actions. My sisters aren't in for such kind of frightening moment of video games, they prefer watching me play and feeling emotional around me 😅😅

13 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Laughs, they are emotional indeed when it comes to playing action l, adventures or horror games. Only few can withstand such kind of scenario and enjoy the actions. My sisters aren't in for such kind of frightening moment of video games, they prefer watching me play and feeling emotional around me 😅😅

I know how my little niece who's just 13 years old gets whenever she's into one of her multi-player games. I keep wondering if she even knows she's a girl with how focused on the game she gets. 

28 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I know how my little niece who's just 13 years old gets whenever she's into one of her multi-player games. I keep wondering if she even knows she's a girl with how focused on the game she gets. 

That's wonderful of your little niece to have such a brave mind when it comes to staying cool and enjoying video games looking frightening.