Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you look for in a quality remaster?

You should be able to compare past and present pics side by side and see a huge improvement in graphics. All the DLC should be included or else they are schmucks. Definition of schmuck: those who did not include DLC in remasters. Performance should be up to par; no bugs; every extra you can think of. And send a coupon for the next game in the series. Add art work and themes. And send a thank you letter for the support over the years. 

FIrst I expect to see the price far more lower then when the game came out. Not going to pay $50 for a remaster game 😛

-graphics out of this world on newer hardware
-If there are bugs, then have them fixed with more settings options
-GAme support.

10 hours ago, Empire said:

FIrst I expect to see the price far more lower then when the game came out. Not going to pay $50 for a remaster game 😛

-graphics out of this world on newer hardware
-If there are bugs, then have them fixed with more settings options
-GAme support.

Game support is important because without it, a game's lifespan is very limited.

I love it when their is improved gameplay, like the speed of the characters being more clinical like RL, appearance, amours/equipments looking real. And again, it must be free from bugs and glitches before I'll consider any remake versions better than it's previous version. 

On 10/12/2021 at 7:47 PM, StaceyPowers said:

If you are going to pay full price for a remaster, what are you looking for to make your purchase worthwhile? Improved graphics? Enhanced UI? Fixes for bugs? Something else?

I would have it all in a game remaster that's asking me to pay full price. I wouldn't pay full price only to get half the package of my money worth. 

On 10/13/2021 at 9:52 PM, killamch89 said:

Game support is important because without it, a game's lifespan is very limited.

I wish that does happen, I See so many good games that the support ends real fast. construction simulator 2015 is a very good game, I love to see them doing that sim again. 

On 10/13/2021 at 4:52 AM, killamch89 said:

How good has EA and Ubisoft support systems been over the years but they are still pulling lots of power in business. These guys don't seem to care about gamers. 

Graphics improvement and a controls improvement are the most important for me. This is what I want from the GTA trilogy remaster. I know the controls improvement is guaranteed at this point but I hope that we get a huge graphics improvement as well

17 hours ago, Darth said:

Graphics improvement and a controls improvement are the most important for me. This is what I want from the GTA trilogy remaster. I know the controls improvement is guaranteed at this point but I hope that we get a huge graphics improvement as well

As much as graphics improvement on remasters is very important, the same thing does apply for character's development, unique quests and little or no microtransactions.