Register Now
StaceyPowers

How did you end up playing the main platform that you do?

Mine would be Playststion, and probably just due to the way the controller felt in my hand. For whatever reason, the Xbox controller felt so bulky. Plus at the time, there weren’t really any amazing PC games due to dialup internet still being the main way to connect as broadband was so expensive. 

1 hour ago, Syntax said:

Mine would be Playststion, and probably just due to the way the controller felt in my hand. For whatever reason, the Xbox controller felt so bulky. Plus at the time, there weren’t really any amazing PC games due to dialup internet still being the main way to connect as broadband was so expensive. 

I haven't really played much with Xbox consoles to know exactly how to appreciate its consoles and controllers. I have hard so much about Xbox X Series and I will definitely try them out. 

It's simple. Owning a PC was justified by many other things than gaming. And consoles were far too expensive as a toy, so I could never afford them as a kid. I got my first console as an adult after I started working a regular job.

12 hours ago, m76 said:

It's simple. Owning a PC was justified by many other things than gaming. And consoles were far too expensive as a toy, so I could never afford them as a kid. I got my first console as an adult after I started working a regular job.

I can't really remember the person who introduced playing games on PC for me but it's something that I've started to appreciate more recently because it seems to be the best platform where you can enjoy your video games.

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some kids lately are very fortunate to have parents who appreciate having games for their kids made available which is why you see a kid of 8 to 12 years own PS5. 

Seriously, it wasn't the same story with me when I was growing up. My parents almost had my head when they found out I purchased my SEGA console. 

On 11/23/2021 at 5:00 AM, m76 said:

I made the switch from consoles to PC in 2011 and I haven't looked back ever since and I agree that the PC's use extends outside of gaming.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I made the switch from consoles to PC in 2011 and I haven't looked back ever since and I agree that the PC's use extends outside of gaming.

I love your new display picture. What game character is that? I can't seem to figure it out on my own. 

On 11/24/2021 at 4:21 PM, killamch89 said:

I'm partially 60% moved from console to PC 💻 but I really don't think that I would be able to leave playing on console. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm partially 60% moved from console to PC 💻 but I really don't think that I would be able to leave playing on console. 

I would never drop playing on PlayStation consoles no matter what because I have a special passion for that consoles.