Register Now
StaceyPowers

How did you end up playing the main platform that you do?

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

Android because these days android is cheaper and also the games are easy to download and play. A lot of mainstream games are moved to the android and it seems like a good platform worth spending time and money onto. 

Yes, with Android games you don't have to spend lots of money to play the games. The rate at which micro-transactions have overshadowed consoles especially the latest franchise video game consoles is baffling. 

On 11/26/2021 at 3:02 AM, onii chan said:

i grew up with playstation 1-2 for my childhood ad ive kinda just stuck with it because it is what i feel most comfortable using

I have always been a very big fan of Playstation consoles and their games. Leaving it behind for PC games was very difficult. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have always been a very big fan of Playstation consoles and their games. Leaving it behind for PC games was very difficult. 

i was thinking of getting a pc eventually but i dont think ill ever completely leave playstation, ill just keep around for when i wanna chill on the tv and play with friends and family when they come over 

14 hours ago, onii chan said:

i was thinking of getting a pc eventually but i dont think ill ever completely leave playstation, ill just keep around for when i wanna chill on the tv and play with friends and family when they come over 

That's absolutely the same it is with me and Playstation consoles. I have gotten so used to it that leaving would seem abnormal. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

And again, Android phone games have no micro-transactions inside it. When if you find one, it will simply be an option to go for or leave it. 

Are you being serious right now? All videos games have all manner of microtransactions in it. Call of Duty Season 10 : Shadows Return have tons of microtransactions in it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Are you being serious right now? All videos games have all manner of microtransactions in it. Call of Duty Season 10 : Shadows Return have tons of microtransactions in it. 

Decades ago, the use of microtransactions in video games is not something that is very common but today it is a total different case which video games companies can't resist not making use of it.

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe you play mobile phone games, do you see micro-transactions around your Android phone games. Even if you see, it's simply made optional. 

11 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe you play mobile phone games, do you see micro-transactions around your Android phone games. Even if you see, it's simply made optional. 

Of course yes, I do play games with my smartphone but recently, it's more on my Nintendo Switch then on my mobile phone. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Of course yes, I do play games with my smartphone but recently, it's more on my Nintendo Switch then on my mobile phone. 

I never knew You've gotten Ninetendo switch device, that's wonderful. I know you also own other consoles like PC and PS4. Can you make out time for all your gaming devices? 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never knew You've gotten Ninetendo switch device, that's wonderful. I know you also own other consoles like PC and PS4. Can you make out time for all your gaming devices? 

Of course yes, I can easily make out time to play with all my gaming devices. I can easily move with my Nintendo Switch being in my backpack. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Of course yes, I can easily make out time to play with all my gaming devices. I can easily move with my Nintendo Switch being in my backpack. 

That's excellent that you can make out time to play all your consoles. Okay, how do you make out time to hold both your switch and mobile phone, is that not heavy on you? 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

That's excellent that you can make out time to play all your consoles. Okay, how do you make out time to hold both your switch and mobile phone, is that not heavy on you? 

I'm actually trying everything possible to cut off playing video games with my smartphone and it's why I had to get Nintendo Switch. 

Just now, Heatman said:

I'm actually trying everything possible to cut off playing video games with my smartphone and it's why I had to get Nintendo Switch. 

That's interesting too. I believe you mobile smart phone will simply be free nowadays since you have your Ninetendo switch console. You can simply use your smart phone to visit the internet and answering of calls. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's interesting too. I believe you mobile smart phone will simply be free nowadays since you have your Ninetendo switch console. You can simply use your smart phone to visit the internet and answering of calls. 

I have a lot of work to do on or with my smartphone which playing video games with it makes it hard for me to cope with work.