Register Now
StaceyPowers

How did you end up playing the main platform that you do?

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

With the rate at which Xbox is getting popular lately and with their Game Pass, it's more likely my next destination than Playstation 5. 

That's cool, I learned about Game pass, how games can be purchased in an affordable rate there and the fees be paid monthly. 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Right now, I'd say I'm mostly gaming on PC, so I kinda made that my main go to at the moment. Honestly I don't really play much on my Xbox One anymore. And I suspect it'll just be used to watch netflix and stream other stuff. 

I have played reasonably well enough on my Playstation 4 as I should and it's now more on my PC to get by but the love of my PS4 still gets me back it. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Right now, I'd say I'm mostly gaming on PC, so I kinda made that my main go to at the moment. Honestly I don't really play much on my Xbox One anymore. And I suspect it'll just be used to watch netflix and stream other stuff. 

Gaming on PC is quite good for those who are used to it. It also allows you to not worry too much about space like most console gamers do. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never owned a PC of my own before, I only played PC games in the past via my cousin's PC. And he's isn't a quality gaming PC. 

Damn, that must have ruin your experience with PC gaming at the time I guess. What later changed your mind to want to get PC for gaming now? 

On 1/20/2022 at 10:52 AM, Justin11 said:

I never owned a PC of my own before, I only played PC games in the past via my cousin's PC. And he's isn't a quality gaming PC. 

That's one bad experience for you my friend. Some people would never fancy playing on PC again after that bad experience.