Register Now
StaceyPowers

How did you end up playing the main platform that you do?

12 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

This is kind of a unique one but I can see why you'd give up your mobile device at the time.

The video game was superb then, and it's worth the mobile phone I offered him back then to own the PS2 console, and it served me well. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Xbox series X is the latest new console franchise in the Xbox series. I am a play station fan i am in love with PS5 but it's simply out of reach for me due to its price tag. 

I have played well enough with Playstation consoles apart from Playstation 5. As for Xbox, I haven't played any and I will not miss out on it. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have played well enough with Playstation consoles apart from Playstation 5. As for Xbox, I haven't played any and I will not miss out on it. 

That's nice that you're a play station console lover. I  also a play station lover, I am simply with PS3. I never played 4, 5 but I'm not ruling them off. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's nice that you're a play station console lover. I  also a play station lover, I am simply with PS3. I never played 4, 5 but I'm not ruling them off. 

With time, I'm going to max out gaming with all the Playstation consoles and wait for the next possible Playstation 6 if they still decide to call it PS6. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

With time, I'm going to max out gaming with all the Playstation consoles and wait for the next possible Playstation 6 if they still decide to call it PS6. 

That's tremendous though, that you want to have your time on the video game consoles more especially on play station series. That's a gradual process you'll achieve it all, I'm simply longing for that too. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's tremendous though, that you want to have your time on the video game consoles more especially on play station series. That's a gradual process you'll achieve it all, I'm simply longing for that too. 

Missing out on PS5 would be a major disappointment and even a disaster for me. Yes, I'm not going to break the bank to get it but I will do everything in my power to have it. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Missing out on PS5 would be a major disappointment and even a disaster for me. Yes, I'm not going to break the bank to get it but I will do everything in my power to have it. 

Yeah, you shouldn't break the bank simply to get it. Because, it will be disastrous for you. It's simply better as you're working hard base on your power to get it. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, you shouldn't break the bank simply to get it. Because, it will be disastrous for you. It's simply better as you're working hard base on your power to get it. 

I already have a plan on how to handle getting my hands on the money to purchase the PS5 console. If the business deal I have on track pulls through, money won't be any problem. 

14 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I already have a plan on how to handle getting my hands on the money to purchase the PS5 console. If the business deal I have on track pulls through, money won't be any problem. 

I wish you success in all your business endeavor, provided it's simply legit. PS5 console capital will arrive from there to satisfy your urge. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I wish you success in all your business endeavor, provided it's simply legit. PS5 console capital will arrive from there to satisfy your urge. 

It's only a matter of few months by God's grace and the deal will be done. If it's a success, I will do a small giveaway for me very close friends. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is a way things might take shape and I would most likely get Xbox before at least a console on the gaming platform before getting PS5. I might eventually give away the Xbox console. 

Why not check the possibility of hiring Xbox Series console instead of taking on such high expenses only to have it given away too soon?