Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games would you give a perfect score as a reviewer?

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are so many great games that got good ratings from most gamers. Games like Need for Speed : Most Wanted, Ghost of Tsushima, Dark Souls, God of War, Bioshock Infinite, DMC. 

You're there, the options you listed are great games for any one to have fun around. I love NFS most wanted, underground version too. I love God of war, Bioshock, battlefield games, Halo infinite etc. I never played Dark souls, Ghost of Tsushima, but I believe it's simply impressive as you described them. 

13 hours ago, Oblivion Knight said:

Yes, I still have my PS1 and still have fun with it.

I know that many of the games got remastered or even reimagined for newer consoles, but I still prefer the originals.. They have a retro charm to them.

You're one of the few people I've heard still enjoying PS1 to date, that's fabulous. I hope the remastered or original PS1 console games are still enjoyable? 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're there, the options you listed are great games for any one to have fun around. I love NFS most wanted, underground version too. I love God of war, Bioshock, battlefield games, Halo infinite etc. I never played Dark souls, Ghost of Tsushima, but I believe it's simply impressive as you described them. 

Dark Souls and God of War are quite difficult games especially Dark Souls but it's what makes it very unique when it comes to games of Melee combat systems. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Dark Souls and God of War are quite difficult games especially Dark Souls but it's what makes it very unique when it comes to games of Melee combat systems. 

God of War is definitely rated high by any gamer who's playing the game. It's currently the winner of IGN's best video game of all time bracket. 

https://www.ign.com/articles/ign-best-video-game-of-all-time-bracket-vote-finale-results-winners-god-of-war

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're there, difficulty of a video game makes everyone talk about it, and finding solutions to scale through in the game levels. They are really melee combat games. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're there, difficulty of a video game makes everyone talk about it, and finding solutions to scale through in the game levels. They are really melee combat games. 

Dark Souls still tops the number one game of most brutal combat settings I have ever played. It's not a game for the fainted hearts. 

• Doom II (1994)
  • The Need for Speed (1995)
  • Red Alert (1996)
  • Carmageddon 2 (1998)
  • Unreal (1998)
  • Half-Life (1998)
  • Gran Turismo 2 (1999)
  • DeusEx (2000)
  • Mafia The City of Lost Heaven (2002)
  • Gran Turismo 4 (2004)
  • Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (2005)
  • Test Drive Unlimited (2006)
  • Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (2008)
  • Mass Effect 2 (2010)
  • COD: Infinite Warfare (2016)
  • Ghost Recon Wildlands (2017)
  • XCOM2 (2017)
  • TLOU2 (2020)
Edited by m76

6 hours ago, m76 said:
  • Doom II (1994)
  • The Need for Speed (1995)
  • Red Alert (1996)
  • Carmageddon 2 (1998)
  • Unreal (1998)
  • Half-Life (1998)
  • Gran Turismo 2 (1999)
  • DeusEx (2000)
  • Mafia The City of Lost Heaven (2002)
  • Gran Turismo 4 (2004)
  • Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (2005)
  • Test Drive Unlimited (2006)
  • Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (2008)
  • Mass Effect 2 (2010)
  • COD: Infinite Warfare (2016)
  • Ghost Recon Wildlands (2017)
  • XCOM2 (2017)
  • TLOU2 (2020)

I'd believe that you missed out adding God of War unknowingly because it's far more a very complete game of all time. 

12 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'd believe that you missed out adding God of War unknowingly because it's far more a very complete game of all time. 

No, I never played god of war, it doesn't seem even remotely interesting to me.

58 minutes ago, m76 said:

No, I never played god of war, it doesn't seem even remotely interesting to me.

Are you seriously kidding me? Well, all I can say is that you should just give it a try even if it's for 30 minutes and then you can decide. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Are you seriously kidding me? Well, all I can say is that you should just give it a try even if it's for 30 minutes and then you can decide. 

People kept urging me to try the Witcher 3 too, and as I expected I Didn't like it at all, only played a couple of hours before I gave up on it. My radar for whether a game is for me or not is usually pretty accurate.

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Dark Souls still tops the number one game of most brutal combat settings I have ever played. It's not a game for the fainted hearts. 

That's super, Its good as I'm hearing you say out of your own experience around the game 'dark souls. I have seen it's trailer, it's a fantastic game. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's super, Its good as I'm hearing you say out of your own experience around the game 'dark souls. I have seen it's trailer, it's a fantastic game. 

It's a brutal game. The melee combat system is insane to the extent that not every gamer can stand it. It took me a very long time to get used to being dealt with on the game.