Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games would you give a perfect score as a reviewer?

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's a brutal game. The melee combat system is insane to the extent that not every gamer can stand it. It took me a very long time to get used to being dealt with on the game. 

I see, now you've mastered the game, cos you're simply talking vividly around the video game. Go on and satisfy yourself with 'dark souls. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's super, Its good as I'm hearing you say out of your own experience around the game 'dark souls. I have seen it's trailer, it's a fantastic game. 

It took me over 3 months to reopen Dark Souls after my first time hell I experienced with playing the game. I felt like a noob who never know how to play. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It took me over 3 months to reopen Dark Souls after my first time hell I experienced with playing the game. I felt like a noob who never know how to play. 

This dark souls seems like a scintillating video game with the positive reviews I've gotten from users here. Especially you and @Bobleehave said same thing around the video game. I'll be considering it when I launch my new console. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

This dark souls seems like a scintillating video game with the positive reviews I've gotten from users here. Especially you and @Bobleehave said same thing around the video game. I'll be considering it when I launch my new console. 

If you watch the YouTube gameplay of Dark Souls, it may scare you away from even thinking about getting or playing it if you are not good with combat games. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

If you watch the YouTube gameplay of Dark Souls, it may scare you away from even thinking about getting or playing it if you are not good with combat games. 

Lol, I love such kind of game that are frightening indeed. I love combat games too, that's why I love MK till this day. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I love such kind of game that are frightening indeed. I love combat games too, that's why I love MK till this day. 

It's not just frightening alone. If it's just frightening, it would be considered as a horror game which it's not but rather an intimidating game. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

It's not just frightening alone. If it's just frightening, it would be considered as a horror game which it's not but rather an intimidating game. 

Ohh, I got your points about the game dark souls. I was thinking it's kinda horror game. Now I understand what you mean , for it being an action but with mighty warriors. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Ohh, I got your points about the game dark souls. I was thinking it's kinda horror game. Now I understand what you mean , for it being an action but with mighty warriors. 

Exactly, it's a game like God of War but God of War isn't anywhere near its brutality in melee battle that's very insane. Let me look for its video. 

Exactly, it's a game like God of War but God of War isn't anywhere near its brutality in melee battle that's very insane. Let me look for its video. 

That's tremendous that God of war is similar to the game but differs some improvement when it comes to brutality according what you've said.

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's tremendous that God of war is similar to the game but differs some improvement when it comes to brutality according what you've said.

Here is Dark Souls 3: Abyss Watchers Boss Fight, so you get to see and understand what I meant by how brutal the game is. 

Here is Dark Souls 3: Abyss Watchers Boss Fight, so you get to see and understand what I meant by how brutal the game is. 

That's buddy about the comparison with God of war. They resembles, almost same gameplay. The image of the main protagonist is fearful just as you've said it. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Lol - don't worry. That's to be expected - It does have a pretty steep learning curve. I felt the same way playing monster hunter when I was younger.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Lol - don't worry. That's to be expected - It does have a pretty steep learning curve. I felt the same way playing monster hunter when I was younger.

Seriously, I kept asking myself what's happening because I never felt that kind of beating ever with any other games that I played. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I kept asking myself what's happening because I never felt that kind of beating ever with any other games that I played. 

That kind of beating doesn't come down easy on who receives it. I know how it was with me when I played it for the first time but with time I got used to it.