Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games would you give a perfect score as a reviewer?

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

That kind of beating doesn't come down easy on who receives it. I know how it was with me when I played it for the first time but with time I got used to it. 

Yeah - it's not way too easy for me to adjust to the game back then. There was a time when I considered quiting and deleting the game. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, I understand that it's kinda annoying playing a game and the levels becomes extremely hard to cross. Such, gives me rethought to quit the game and starting with another. 

The only reason why I didn't quit was that I was able to take up the challenge the game threw at me like an insult because I really felt like I had something to prove to the game. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's always the feeling when you're simply finding it hard to get going with a new video game which you're attempting for the first time. 

Some games are too hard than others to play. It's my experience with playing Dark Souls. I don't think getting into play playing Ghost of Tsushima was that hard like DS. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

The only reason why I didn't quit was that I was able to take up the challenge the game threw at me like an insult because I really felt like I had something to prove to the game. 

That's nice, you shouldn't give up keep chasing it. That's exactly what I face too when it comes to playing such puzzle kind of game, I take the bow to carry on for long. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some games are too hard than others to play. It's my experience with playing Dark Souls. I don't think getting into play playing Ghost of Tsushima was that hard like DS. 

Hmm, maybe dark souls is tougher than Ghost of Tsushima video game? 

I never played any of them, but I'm hoping to install them sooner, when I'm through playing FIFA 21. 

On 10/22/2021 at 2:40 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, maybe dark souls is tougher than Ghost of Tsushima video game? 

I never played any of them, but I'm hoping to install them sooner, when I'm through playing FIFA 21. 

It's not maybe harder but it's 100% more difficult than Ghost of Tsushima. If you complete playing Dark Souls and get into Ghost of Tsushima, it would be like taking a candy from a baby. 

On 10/22/2021 at 12:36 PM, Justin11 said:

That's nice, you shouldn't give up keep chasing it. That's exactly what I face too when it comes to playing such puzzle kind of game, I take the bow to carry on for long. 

I would be open to quitting a game for so many useless things like bugs and the rest but never because the game was difficult for me to play. It would be an act of stupidity. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I would be open to quitting a game for so many useless things like bugs and the rest but never because the game was difficult for me to play. It would be an act of stupidity. 

Yeah, I wouldn't quit if I love the gameplay, no matter how hard it is. I'll simply learn how to move past it on one way to the other. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's not maybe harder but it's 100% more difficult than Ghost of Tsushima. If you complete playing Dark Souls and get into Ghost of Tsushima, it would be like taking a candy from a baby. 

Hmm, that will be tough for me because I never even started. Keep pushing with dark souls you'll finish it very soon. 

On 10/13/2021 at 7:47 PM, killamch89 said:
  1. MGS 4/MGS 3
  2. GTA San Andreas
  3. Deus Ex Mankind Divided
  4. TLOU
  5. Need For Speed Most Wanted (original)
  6. MK Trilogy
  7. Super Smash Brothers Melee
  8. Batman Arkham City
  9. DMC (original)
  10. COD: Modern Warfare

I could name a few more but I'm keeping this list to ten games and they aren't in any particular order but these were very wholesome games for me.

I'm definitely going to pick Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, TLOU and TLOU2 to be among my list. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I'm definitely going to pick Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, TLOU and TLOU2 to be among my list. 

If I don't get God of War added to that list, it's not yet a complete best games with a very good rating is concerned. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can also as well add to the list with Black Desert Online, Bloodborne, Monster Hunter: World, and World of Warcraft. 

How would you rate this game, The Witcher 3 and The Punisher? If you'd ask me, I think The Witcher 3 is far more better and would likely get 8/10 rating from me.