Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games or types of games you’ve abandoned and want to get back to

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

The good thing about the game is that their usage of microtransactions wouldn't stop you from playing the game as you want to. 

If it's that way, then it's not a big deal for the players who play it as the microtransactions doesn't hinder one's play. But it would be like pay to win. 

On 11/22/2021 at 9:08 AM, Boblee said:

If it's that way, then it's not a big deal for the players who play it as the microtransactions doesn't hinder one's play. But it would be like pay to win. 

Well, some people do pay to win in the game but I have never did that and I have over 100 trophies 🏆 within my four years of playing the game. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, some people do pay to win in the game but I have never did that and I have over 100 trophies 🏆 within my four years of playing the game. 

Wow, over 100 trophies within four years of active playing of the game Top Eleven Football Manager. Did you ever relegate all the 4 years that you played? 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Wow, over 100 trophies within four years of active playing of the game Top Eleven Football Manager. Did you ever relegate all the 4 years that you played? 

Yes, during the 4 years I have played the game, I have relegated three times and I actually did it on purpose. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yes, during the 4 years I have played the game, I have relegated three times and I actually did it on purpose. 

Why in the world would you force your team to relegate on purpose? There must be a consequence for doing that on purpose? 

On 11/26/2021 at 12:28 AM, Justin11 said:

Hmm, I wonder what I'll be thinking to get sink up on the table when I'm planning to be the world beater in the game. I won't try that, even when I'm playing soccer game I won't still try it. 

It's more like match fixing in my opinion and it must definitely come with consequences, otherwise it's not going to be encouraging for the game. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's more like match fixing in my opinion and it must definitely come with consequences, otherwise it's not going to be encouraging for the game. 

Yeah, it's simply like rigging the game-play off, and practically no opposite gamer will love such method used by the other number when it comes to multiplayer or double player game. 

On 11/25/2021 at 11:42 PM, Boblee said:

Why in the world would you force your team to relegate on purpose? There must be a consequence for doing that on purpose? 

It's called manipulation and I believe that it's something that's very possible in real life football. Yes, there are consequences for doing that, otherwise it would ruin the game. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's called manipulation and I believe that it's something that's very possible in real life football. Yes, there are consequences for doing that, otherwise it would ruin the game. 

As long there are consequences for really getting your team to relegate on propose, then all is good because if there are none it means that people will just jump into the game to mess up everything.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

As long there are consequences for really getting your team to relegate on propose, then all is good because if there are none it means that people will just jump into the game to mess up everything.

Seriously, it's why a lot of gamers that are playing it are not open to doing that all the time because it costs you your progress in the game. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's why a lot of gamers that are playing it are not open to doing that all the time because it costs you your progress in the game. 

Yeah, it's not something that's understandable in my opinion. But wait, why did you relegate in the first place? 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's been a while I played the final fantasy the seventh edition, DMC, God of war 1 and 2, PES 2010 and winning eleven soccer 1999. I might have fun playing again this December. 

Do people or gamers still play winning eleven soccer games? Or simply put, is the game still playable?