Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games or types of games you’ve abandoned and want to get back to

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's only the Resident Evil franchise that I had dropped for a while now as a result of what Capcom has been doing with its remake which aren't near my expectations. 

It's a shame that Capcom has been underperforming. Many gamers have voiced out their frustrations via the recent RE editions. Capcom should take notice and improve on the games before it fades off. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Resident Evil 1-4 I missed playing them, I missed playing spacewar too, including half-life. 

With what Capcom have been doing with the games remake over the years, I'm already tired of the same game content given to me in another way.

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Resident Evil 1-4 I missed playing them, I missed playing spacewar too, including half-life. 

The thing with some games is that there will always be the possibility of some gamers having strong avarice for it and vice versa. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

The thing with some games is that there will always be the possibility of some gamers having strong avarice for it and vice versa. 

You're there. If you have that strong bond for a video game or video games then you stopped playing them because they because out of reach, at some point in time, you'll remember to play them. That's simply what I'm actually missing from those aforementioned games. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're there. If you have that strong bond for a video game or video games then you stopped playing them because they because out of reach, at some point in time, you'll remember to play them. That's simply what I'm actually missing from those aforementioned games. 

Yep, and it's why some of these games that are full of bugs keeps selling no matter what. Games like FIFA, Skyrim, Fallout etc. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yep, and it's why some of these games that are full of bugs keeps selling no matter what. Games like FIFA, Skyrim, Fallout etc. 

You've seen it nah, they will continue selling, because they have enormous fanbase, others still cherish it even if we don't cherish them due to bugs. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

With the notable bugs that are in Fallout 76 alone that sums up over 1000 bugs, says a lot of how crazy these devs are with some games they produced. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

With the notable bugs that are in Fallout 76 alone that sums up over 1000 bugs, says a lot of how crazy these devs are with some games they produced. 

As for the bugs that were found in fallout 76, I was completely disappointed with what the developers had to do with allowing such number of bugs exist in a single game.

They should better go in to build the remake of the game 'fallout 76, because it's bizarre to learn that the game is simply too buggy. 

Till date, I'm still in shock with the kind of bugs and glitches they allowed to come up in the game like it's nobody's business. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Till date, I'm still in shock with the kind of bugs and glitches they allowed to come up in the game like it's nobody's business. 

Probably because the game has been selling so much and they have a very huge fan base which makes them not to really care about allowing such a number of bugs in their game.

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's a shame that they'll produce a game for public use, and not test run it, to check if their is glitches in order to repair it. Due to love for money over quality, they simply released the game anyhow. 

It's a shame that they'll produce a game for public use, and not test run it, to check if their is glitches in order to repair it. Due to love for money over quality, they simply released the game anyhow. 

Seriously, to allow the bugs to get to that number is a letdown in a very bad way because a lot of negative reviews would be written on the game.