Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games or types of games you’ve abandoned and want to get back to

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Mainly MMORPGs - I want to get back into Champions Online but I have a lot on my plate at the moment so that's for another time.

When you got lots of game plates or downloaded games you'll simply find it hard to access all, some will simply be abandoned for long. How is your time now with MMORPGs? 

8 hours ago, Oblivion Knight said:

My backlog is some 1000+ games, all platforms considered.. I just wish I had more time to play some of them! 😅 Many AAA titles in there too.

Although I'm doing better at trying to resist buying more, lately.

There is no way you would ever be able to finish playing all those 1000+ games on your backlog. If it's possible to gift them out, you should consider it. 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, many will simply be unopened at his gaming gallery cos 1k+ video games very much large number of video games owned. 

I'm even looking at the amount of money it took to purchase all those games that he's yet to open which he might still not open at all. Purely wasting cash unnecessarily. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm even looking at the amount of money it took to purchase all those games that he's yet to open which he might still not open at all. Purely wasting cash unnecessarily. 

That's unnecessary wasting of money. I don't know why when someone got money I mean excessive money wasting it will simply be popping up on his mind. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's unnecessary wasting of money. I don't know why when someone got money I mean excessive money wasting it will simply be popping up on his mind. 

There is no arguments on this being absolutely wasting money unnecessarily but what can we do, it's his money and he can spend it on what are his preferences. 

10 minutes ago, Empire said:

LIke to get back into SnowRunner again, PLayed it for around 20 hours and then left it ;( Never got back into the game

What could have been the reason why you dropped it after playing after 20 hours in the game? It's what happened to me with playing Bioshock 2. I simply lost interest along the line.