Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games or types of games you’ve abandoned and want to get back to

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Wow, that's even more cheaper then what I had originally gotten. I'm definitely interested in making use of PlayStation store to get the game. 

Yes exactly, it's 50% off from what it's sold on other websites. So, it's better to get the game from Playstation store. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes exactly, it's 50% off from what it's sold on other websites. So, it's better to get the game from Playstation store. 

Yeah exactly, it's a far more better bargain from all angles. No sane gamer would choose another option but the Playstation store. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah exactly, it's a far more better bargain from all angles. No sane gamer would choose another option but the Playstation store. 

Seriously, I have actually pushed the link to a friend of mine who's also interested in getting the game to make use of the opportunity when it's still available. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I have actually pushed the link to a friend of mine who's also interested in getting the game to make use of the opportunity when it's still available. 

He's definitely going to be thrilled getting to have an extra 50% discount from the initial budget he's had for the game. 

I abandoned a lot of the Sim City and Sims games. Especially Sims 3, as I played a ton of it, and just stopped one day. Idk, maybe I got bored with it, or just got too lazy with it. But I eventually want to get back into it. Or I might just get Sims 4 instead. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I abandoned a lot of the Sim City and Sims games. Especially Sims 3, as I played a ton of it, and just stopped one day. Idk, maybe I got bored with it, or just got too lazy with it. But I eventually want to get back into it. Or I might just get Sims 4 instead. 

It's been a while for me playing such kinds of games. I stay with AAA games. The games I miss are those old mobile phones like, samurai, mission impossible, prince of Persia etc. Mission impossible wasn't released on consoles, it's simply frustrating thou. 

On 1/17/2022 at 8:25 PM, Kane99 said:

Seriously, sim games weren't that much fun to me and it's why I had to abandon playing them very easily. I'm not sure if it's something I would be getting back to soon. 

On 1/17/2022 at 8:25 PM, Kane99 said:

What's actually the main reason why you specifically choose to abandon Sim 3?

On 1/18/2022 at 10:09 AM, Heatman said:

I have actually abandoned playing one of my old favorites game's The Punisher for a while now. I need to do something about it. 

I'm not sure if most new gamers are aware of the game when it was a really a big thing in the gaming industry when Sega was very popular. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not sure if most new gamers are aware of the game when it was a really a big thing in the gaming industry when Sega was very popular. 

If they followed up on the game, they would definitely be well updated on how long the game has come in one of most action combat games.