Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games or types of games you’ve abandoned and want to get back to

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is no arguments on this being absolutely wasting money unnecessarily but what can we do, it's his money and he can spend it on what are his preferences. 

Yeah, no argument at all you're there. He can waste it if he wishes, or spend it on priorities that's the gamer's choice. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I just realized it's been so long since I have played The Last Of Us. Maybe before the week runs out, I might get back into playing it all over again. 

I remembered that I have this game installed via my PS3, I played it during it's first week of download but didn't play it far too much until I finally dump it.  I'll be planning to go again with the game. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I just realized it's been so long since I have played The Last Of Us. Maybe before the week runs out, I might get back into playing it all over again. 

I'll be getting a PS5 in the next few months so I'm definitely getting a PS5 and then I'll play both the TLOU and TLOU 2.

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's been a while since I played both games. In fact, I'm little confused on when to get into the game because I heard it's a bit addictive. 

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'll be getting a PS5 in the next few months so I'm definitely getting a PS5 and then I'll play both the TLOU and TLOU 2.

That will really be fun time for you, getting your hands on same video games but different edition. I am certain your time online will be reduced when you get them rolling on your PS5. Because, you'll simply spend time to enjoy your new console and video games. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That will really be fun time for you, getting your hands on same video games but different edition. I am certain your time online will be reduced when you get them rolling on your PS5. Because, you'll simply spend time to enjoy your new console and video games. 

I get to feel very happy when I see my fellow gamers plans on getting PS5 almost realized. It's a feeling that I relish so much because it's a console that's worth owning. 

10 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I get to feel very happy when I see my fellow gamers plans on getting PS5 almost realized. It's a feeling that I relish so much because it's a console that's worth owning. 

You shouldn't feel.sad for what your hands can't reach, you need to be contented at least for the option you have at the moment. Then save up, you can get new gen console version with time. 

35 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

You shouldn't feel.sad for what your hands can't reach, you need to be contented at least for the option you have at the moment. Then save up, you can get new gen console version with time. 

Feeling sad for what I can't have is a useless feeling. Will the feeling get me what I'm craving? I rather make plans on how to get that and actually get it. 

On 10/19/2021 at 2:24 AM, killamch89 said:

It's a nice thing to hear about your plans almost set up for you to get your Playstation 5. I'm just right behind you on this because I know that with time, I'm getting mine. 

On 10/20/2021 at 8:44 AM, Boblee said:

Feeling sad for what I can't have is a useless feeling. Will the feeling get me what I'm craving? I rather make plans on how to get that and actually get it. 

You're right, it's just as useless as never before. Because, it will put you in state of thinking simply to do all sort of evil to get it by all means. I can't go such kind of restless time just for material possession. I'll work hard to get what I want, if I can't reach it, then I wouldn't kill myself over it. 

15 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're right, it's just as useless as never before. Because, it will put you in state of thinking simply to do all sort of evil to get it by all means. I can't go such kind of restless time just for material possession. I'll work hard to get what I want, if I can't reach it, then I wouldn't kill myself over it. 

If you kill yourself over it literally, who then would get the game or what you wished for? The answer is none, so it's all between you and yourself. 

7 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If you kill yourself over it literally, who then would get the game or what you wished for? The answer is none, so it's all between you and yourself. 

You're correct buddy. Since no one is watching you play from distance, even if they do, they wouldn't save when something bad happens after such person expressed grievances and heart break in the game.