Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games or types of games you’ve abandoned and want to get back to

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you kill yourself over it literally, who then would get the game or what you wished for? The answer is none, so it's all between you and yourself. 

Some gamers can really be too dramatic when things don't go their way. I have seen some crazy game rage that ended badly for them. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers can really be too dramatic when things don't go their way. I have seen some crazy game rage that ended badly for them. 

Something like this shows exactly what rage can cause. It's really not a healthy behavior. 

1 hour ago, Shagger said:

I'd love to start playing an MMO properly, with a guild and so on, it's just finding one that interests me.

Their are are hosts of MMOs to choose from and enjoy your time. I don't know your kind of video game genres, I know you like open world MMO kind. 

21 hours ago, Shagger said:

I'd love to start playing an MMO properly, with a guild and so on, it's just finding one that interests me.

Depending on the kind of gameplay you enjoy which I'm sure but have you checked out or play World of Warcraft yet? 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Depending on the kind of gameplay you enjoy which I'm sure but have you checked out or play World of Warcraft yet? 

I'm actually a very good fan of Final Fantasy series games and if I'm to recommend an MMO game for anyone it's going to Final Fantasy 14.

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

I've heard about final fantasy series. I never taking my time to get started with the MMO game. But I'll soon be going over it due to my passion for MMO game. 

Are you sure that you are ready for Final Fantasy game franchise? It's from Final Fantasy 1 to 15, there are remakes too and so much more. 

7 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Are you sure that you are ready for Final Fantasy game franchise? It's from Final Fantasy 1 to 15, there are remakes too and so much more. 

It's kinda long editions of the game. I'm seeing the game experiencing longevity due to the latest edition being 'number 15.

Can you share it's trailer, let me take a look at the MMO game once more, thank you. 

17 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's kinda long editions of the game. I'm seeing the game experiencing longevity due to the latest edition being 'number 15.

Can you share it's trailer, let me take a look at the MMO game once more, thank you. 

Here is the link to all of them that I can be able to find right now. I hope it's going to be helpful.. 

25 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Here is the link to all of them that I can be able to find right now. I hope it's going to be helpful.. 

Thanks alot dude for passing this trailer of final fantasy game. The trailer is worthwhile, even though I didn't get to see everything about the game which I want. Which version of the F F video game you showed me? 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

Thanks alot dude for passing this trailer of final fantasy game. The trailer is worthwhile, even though I didn't get to see everything about the game which I want. Which version of the F F video game you showed me? 

It's a very good game. My favorite among the Final Fantasy series is FF7 and the remake. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

It's a very good game. My favorite among the Final Fantasy series is FF7 and the remake. 

I've seen it, it's a good game, I am considering it soon, I'll get the CD ROM version of the FF 7 game. Thanks alot for explaining what I really want to hear about the game. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

I've seen it, it's a good game, I am considering it soon, I'll get the CD ROM version of the FF 7 game. Thanks alot for explaining what I really want to hear about the game. 

I'm always happy to help you out with some games that you are new at when I have already played it. My inbox is always open.