Jump to content
Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games or types of games you’ve abandoned and want to get back to

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm always happy to help you out with some games that you are new at when I have already played it. My inbox is always open. 

You're always welcome dude. How many video games do you have in your PS4 backlog?

Because you seems to know more of the video games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For a while now with Cyberpunk 2077, I have abandoned it after its disaster release. I would like to get back to playing it but the fear of it still being buggy is not allowing me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've heard about final fantasy series. I never taking my time to get started with the MMO game. But I'll soon be going over it due to my passion for MMO game. 

If you like a mmo RPG games, then this series is the best in that category. I recently found out my name new love for MMO games after playing Mir4. I have not played final fantasy yet, but I am thinking to purchase it just for the sake of checking it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

If you like a mmo RPG games, then this series is the best in that category. I recently found out my name new love for MMO games after playing Mir4. I have not played final fantasy yet, but I am thinking to purchase it just for the sake of checking it.

Mir4? I haven't heard of it and I'm off to check it out now with both reviews and it's launch trailer or announcement trailer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

If you like a mmo RPG games, then this series is the best in that category. I recently found out my name new love for MMO games after playing Mir4. I have not played final fantasy yet, but I am thinking to purchase it just for the sake of checking it.

Yeah, I found it interesting and I've sent further to get the game through download on my gaming PC. I got the final fantasy XIII the one made in 2009, which a girl is the main protagonist. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The brief research I made around final fantasy game series show that, it's been existing since 1985. Which is totally I long one from the date it started existing. 

I have a friend who even started playing Final Fantasy 1 last month. It's still playable if you still want to get into it. I'm replying Final Fantasy 7 Remake now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have a friend who even started playing Final Fantasy 1 last month. It's still playable if you still want to get into it. I'm replying Final Fantasy 7 Remake now. 

Hmm, it's an outdated one, I don't think I can have much time to play it, but I am not ruling it out, when I feel to go retro I'll consider it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was got along with the game 'The Witcher 3 when I saw the advert on this forum, I played it for some couple of hours. Due to inability of moving past on.the levels I grew frustrated around the game and dumped it. But at the moment my passion for the game is building up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/27/2021 at 12:26 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I was got along with the game 'The Witcher 3 when I saw the advert on this forum, I played it for some couple of hours. Due to inability of moving past on.the levels I grew frustrated around the game and dumped it. But at the moment my passion for the game is building up. 

Well, you can easily take your time off a game and prepare a far better strategy of how you're going to approach the game and mostly likely going to get past it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, you can easily take your time off a game and prepare a far better strategy of how you're going to approach the game and mostly likely going to get past it. 

I don't think I prepared any plan for the Witcher 3, I simply recaptured my drive from the game due to some sweet videos of the game I watched on YouTube recently. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/26/2021 at 11:27 PM, Boblee said:

It's been a while since I replayed The Witcher 3, in fact it's not among what I had on my list to be played for at least one month. 

My commitment with playing Ghost of Tsushima have impacted on so many other games that I get into and I need to address this sooner than later before it becomes an addiction. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

My commitment with playing Ghost of Tsushima have impacted on so many other games that I get into and I need to address this sooner than later before it becomes an addiction. 

It's not any addiction my friend. That game was a perfect built that can arrest you completely once you give it the chance to play. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...