Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games or types of games you’ve abandoned and want to get back to

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I know mate, I'm just kidding knowing fully well that it's not something that's possible. I'd run from that kind of human being. 

Laughs, their is no human that is made with such kind of hands. That will be Ghost of Tsushima indeed Lol. I wouldn't near such kind of person. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I started Resident Evil 4, The Witcher, batman Arkham city, Hades etc, recently this year, and I really love this games that's why I made the comeback after long time exile from them. 

What do you mean by exile from these games? Did anyone give you such or you imposed it upon your own personal self? What could be your reason? 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:08 PM, Head_Hunter said:

xD, their is no problem, at least you've come to know about what I meant now. 

Yes mate, that's more than good as it's makes our understanding on the subject a lot more interesting to get along well with. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Most gamers have dumped one or more games at one point in time with their gaming experience so far. If my memory serves me correctly, I should have dumped at least 14 games. 

Wow, 14 games seem to be a high number of games. How come did you get such number of games that aren't worth it? 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Wow, 14 games seem to be a high number of games. How come did you get such number of games that aren't worth it? 

Not all of them 14 games are bought and paid for. Some are free games as well, so it's not really something that I would be shaked about. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Not all of them 14 games are bought and paid for. Some are free games as well, so it's not really something that I would be shaked about. 

Most of the time, I don't really fancy getting any free games except for Top Eleven Football Manager that I have been playing for 4 years plus now. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most of the time, I don't really fancy getting any free games except for Top Eleven Football Manager that I have been playing for 4 years plus now. 

I have been checking out the game for a while now but the level of microtransactions in the game is really too much if you ask me. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been checking out the game for a while now but the level of microtransactions in the game is really too much if you ask me. 

The good thing about the game is that their usage of microtransactions wouldn't stop you from playing the game as you want to.