Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games or types of games you’ve abandoned and want to get back to

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think so, as long as you still have the game installed on your console, it can play very well. 

I will ask my friend who still got the game winning eleven soccer games on his PS2 to know if he still can play the game on it. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

I will ask my friend who still got the game winning eleven soccer games on his PS2 to know if he still can play the game on it. 

I think that it's now just eFootball after it changed to Pro Evolution Soccer. Although, so many gamers are critical of the game now. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that it's now just eFootball after it changed to Pro Evolution Soccer. Although, so many gamers are critical of the game now. 

I'm even managing the trash that happens in FIFA and it hit me too hard that I had to quit the game, what would take me to play eFootball? 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Resident Evil I and II, DMC, GTA I and II, Mortar Kombat I and the remastered version. This are games I simply wants to get into and experience wonderful experience again. 

And the good thing about getting these games in their remastered versions is that the graphics gets a lot better unlike in the original ones. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

And the good thing about getting these games in their remastered versions is that the graphics gets a lot better unlike in the original ones. 

That's superb to learn that their graphics is super, better off than the older versions, which will simply make it very much unique. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

The Simpsons: Hit & Run was a game that I played on my PlayStation 2 years ago which I am really interested in getting back to but I simply can't because I don't think it's available on PlayStation 4.

I really enjoyed watching the cartoon animation of The Simpsons. I'm yet to play the game, but I'm very sure that it's going to be very entertaining. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I really enjoyed watching the cartoon animation of The Simpsons. I'm yet to play the game, but I'm very sure that it's going to be very entertaining. 

There is one Instagram page that uses The Simpsons to make a joke video and it's always very hilarious to watch. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is one Instagram page that uses The Simpsons to make a joke video and it's always very hilarious to watch. 

Are you being serious right now? I personally would love to have that Instagram account handle to check out The Simpsons jokes. 

On 12/3/2021 at 11:29 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I missed playing resident evil 1-4, I missed playing DMC, I missed playing the witcher 3, and the old PES series. I am looking forward playing this games sooner, when I am satisfied playing the new gen video games. 

It's only the Resident Evil franchise that I had dropped for a while now as a result of what Capcom has been doing with its remake which aren't near my expectations.