Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you were stuck playing games from only one publisher for the rest of your life, which would you pick?

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've been a fan of EA FIFA game series for long time now. But their recent games is off the shadow which isn't the kind of previous quality edition of EA FIFA. 

I'd agree - I've been playing Fifa since the 90s and Fifa nowadays is nowhere as fun as back in those times.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd agree - I've been playing Fifa since the 90s and Fifa nowadays is nowhere as fun as back in those times.

You're there. It's quite a long time you've been with FIFA game series. It's sad they've chosen to ruin their game simply seeking for money in a faster way, repeating same features. 

Hard one but I would probably go for Rockstar Games. Their open world games are pretty fun to play even with the few problems they have. And you have a bit of everything in GTA Online so you wouldn't get too bored playing the same game every time.

2 hours ago, Darth said:

Hard one but I would probably go for Rockstar Games. Their open world games are pretty fun to play even with the few problems they have. And you have a bit of everything in GTA Online so you wouldn't get too bored playing the same game every time.

Rockstar is top notch when it comes making open world games. Ubisoft are trying on their own, I appreciate input in video game development.