Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game have you spent the most time playing in 2021?

I just started playing a game called Rider's Republic and honestly, so far it's been a blast if I do say so myself. It's a very easy game to get into and can be a frustrating during races when you're bunched up with a lot of people but it's pretty fun though.

On 10/15/2021 at 12:04 PM, Empire said:

Well, the Devs still needs to fix the vulnerability, as most servers are still being hacked and making the servers restarting all the time. I only have 150 hours and I can say they added allot. But end of the day I join modded servers 🙂 

This issue of hacking have made a lot of gamers quit some games and you can't really blame them because having all their progress stolen is very frustrating. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It annoys seeing your personal data of a video game career mode in any game hijacked. That's why we help ourselves, make strong password to avoid betting napped up by malicious hackers. 

If using password manager is a thing for you, it may help if you can't coin up stromg password that won't be way too easy to hack. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

If using password manager is a thing for you, it may help if you can't coin up stromg password that won't be way too easy to hack. 

The best it's simply inputting a strong password that can't be easily cracked. Most of the passwords today which some persons create can be easily cracked by malicious hackers. 

48 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

The best it's simply inputting a strong password that can't be easily cracked. Most of the passwords today which some persons create can be easily cracked by malicious hackers. 

I'm sure that making use of two factor authentication helps to prevent any kind of hack because it's not going to allow the hacker to get the login code when he tries to login into your account. 

On 10/20/2021 at 8:52 AM, Boblee said:

I'm sure that making use of two factor authentication helps to prevent any kind of hack because it's not going to allow the hacker to get the login code when he tries to login into your account. 

Yes, it wouldn't give the hacker such kind of entrance to your account in whatsoever. Unless the platform you're registered with via online gaming is compromised. 

24 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, it wouldn't give the hacker such kind of entrance to your account in whatsoever. Unless the platform you're registered with via online gaming is compromised. 

I have been making use of two factor authentication for as long as I can remember and none of my accounts have been hacked. All efforts to do it have proven abortive because of the two factor authentication. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I have been making use of two factor authentication for as long as I can remember and none of my accounts have been hacked. All efforts to do it have proven abortive because of the two factor authentication. 

I am certain your account can't be hacked, because the system only recognize your own fingers and no other. 

On 10/21/2021 at 8:13 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I am certain your account can't be hacked, because the system only recognize your own fingers and no other. 

Two factor authentication has got nothing to do with one's finger prints. It's a login code security system set up to run a login code to your preferred channel which can be your phone number or email address. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Two factor authentication has got nothing to do with one's finger prints. It's a login code security system set up to run a login code to your preferred channel which can be your phone number or email address. 

You can still use your finger prints and your security protocol. That's what I use most of the time for my online banking accounts via apps.