Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game have you spent the most time playing in 2021?

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You can still use your finger prints and your security protocol. That's what I use most of the time for my online banking accounts via apps. 

When it's all about getting online accounts on any platform hacked, that you're using finger prints or even eye recognition software, it's not going to prevent hackers to get it open with other phones and softwares. 

10 minutes ago, Boblee said:

When it's all about getting online accounts on any platform hacked, that you're using finger prints or even eye recognition software, it's not going to prevent hackers to get it open with other phones and softwares. 

Malicious hackers have many ways of getting over with our personal data no matter how smart we think. But it's never easy too for them to break in, unless we leak some information unknowingly to them. 

8 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Malicious hackers have many ways of getting over with our personal data no matter how smart we think. But it's never easy too for them to break in, unless we leak some information unknowingly to them. 

Exactly, making use of just strong password wouldn't be enough to keep them at bay. But the use of 2FA will definitely stall them. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, making use of just strong password wouldn't be enough to keep them at bay. But the use of 2FA will definitely stall them. 

2FA security protocol will really go a long way protecting our personal data from theft. I love to use the fingerprint as a 2FA security protocol. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are few games that stood out for me as my most played in 2021 so far which are ;

The Witcher 3 

Ghost of Tsushima 

RDR2 

TLOU 2

SKYRIM 

You didn't include your top eleven soccer game, in which you've been showcasing in this forum? 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You didn't include your top eleven soccer game, in which you've been showcasing in this forum? 

I was definitely going to ask that same question because he's made me take interest in the game already. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

I was definitely going to ask that same question because he's made me take interest in the game already. 

I saw the way he talked about the game so good, seeing him omitting it via his favourite game list was simply surprised to me. That's why I asked him about the game, I am still waiting for his reply soon. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I saw the way he talked about the game so good, seeing him omitting it via his favourite game list was simply surprised to me. That's why I asked him about the game, I am still waiting for his reply soon. 

Maybe it's a good game for him but for some reasons it's not among his favorites for the year 2021. It's something that have happened to me as well. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Maybe it's a good game for him but for some reasons it's not among his favorites for the year 2021. It's something that have happened to me as well. 

It's possible, I agree with your thoughts. It's been a while he login here, I believed he could've cleared the air for us, why he omitted the game. 

On 10/26/2021 at 3:43 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I'm very aware that it's not included. Yeah, I have played it well within the year but if I'm picking out my best played so far in 2021, it's not among them.