Register Now
ZandraJoi

What do you like about winter?

28 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

My hoodie jackets makes me love winter period, that's when I put them steady to stay warmth, and it looks good for me during the winter period and not hot summer days. 

Do you think most people like winter or summer seasons more? I think they prefer summer over winter. 

2 hours ago, Shagger said:

To answer the question in the thread title, nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Winter is cold, wet, dark, expensive and even dangerous, there is noting to like.

Some people with a different personality would beg to differ in this. Take for instance, it's well known they most extroverted people would prefer summer because there are lots of activities to get into by them but introverts will definitely prefer the winter because it gives them the perfect excuse to be indoors. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Some people with a different personality would beg to differ in this. Take for instance, it's well known they most extroverted people would prefer summer because there are lots of activities to get into by them but introverts will definitely prefer the winter because it gives them the perfect excuse to be indoors. 

That’s an interesting take on that. You could be somewhat right but for others the summer can be excruciating and wipe out a persons energy levels while they have higher energy in the winter. Because if you are at 100 degrees with 97% humidity, no sane human will hop skippidy with all smiles unless you’re a mad clown from hell. 

Just now, Reality vs Adventure said:

That’s an interesting take on that. You could be somewhat right but for others the summer can be excruciating and wipe out a persons energy levels while they have higher energy in the winter. Because if you are at 100 degrees with 97% humidity, no sane human will hop skippidy with all smiles unless you’re a mad clown from hell. 

We sure do have at least one mad clown 🤡 from hell in the world somewhere 😂... It's all about being unfortunate enough to meet one. 

In my region it doesn't snow , we just have cold days without snow , rainy days or really dry and hot days which is my least favorite of all the season. I like it when the weather is cold because I can get to wear my hoodies and very warm clothes which I love so much without boiling inside.

On 4/21/2022 at 11:09 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

It's true - when I'm in Florida, the sun saps your energy within half an hour and the place is just so freaking hot during the summer. Unless you have the AC turned up, it feels like a sauna inside.