Register Now
Darth

Alice in Borderland

I heard a lot of good things about this show after finishing Squid Game so started watching it on Netflix. I'm currently about halfway through and I have to say, it is really good! Has anyone else watched Alice in Borderland?

On 11/5/2021 at 11:47 PM, Rain Dew said:

I have. It’s a really great show. I wish they would have done more seasons. It is definitely worth a watch. 

Your wish has been granted, because series 2 is out now! 

I've only seen the first episode of series 2 so far - and it honestly seems even crazier than series 1 😛 . Looking forward to the rest! 

On 12/28/2022 at 7:14 PM, Rain Dew said:

I’m definitely going to check it out. It really follows the book series. I already finished books 1 and 2. Just need 3 and 4. 

I haven't read them yet - but maybe I'll have to one day!

On 12/28/2022 at 2:14 PM, Rain Dew said:

I’m definitely going to check it out. It really follows the book series. I already finished books 1 and 2. Just need 3 and 4. 

To be honest, I've never really read the Borderland books - have only played the games. I'll definitely check it out as well.

On 2/14/2023 at 1:13 PM, Rain Dew said:

I did not know they made a game. I’ll definitely have to look into that. 

I was mistaking it for the Borderlands books from the videogame franchise - from what I've seen of Alice, it's pretty good so far although a tad slow in the beginning.