Register Now
killamch89

Diablo 2 Resurrected Players Fed Up As Blizzard Fails To Fix Server Issues 20 Days After Launch

I assume this is addressing primarily the PC version? I know my wife has been having some odd issues when we play together on the Switch version I guess her gold doesn't save? or her character's straight up dead? I've never seen anything like that on my game but wouldn't surprise me if the console versions were having issues as well. hoping they can all be ironed out other than that we've been really enjoying co-op in D2, we spent several hours doing the same in D3 when that launched on switch!

On 10/14/2021 at 6:13 AM, Empire said:

I assume this is addressing primarily the PC version? I know my wife has been having some odd issues when we play together on the Switch version I guess her gold doesn't save? or her character's straight up dead? I've never seen anything like that on my game but wouldn't surprise me if the console versions were having issues as well. hoping they can all be ironed out other than that we've been really enjoying co-op in D2, we spent several hours doing the same in D3 when that launched on switch!

Yeah - it's mainly the PC but I suspected it could be other players on other platforms as well such as you and your wife.