Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

It's time to secretly record teachers/staff in schools

There are a lot of accusations going around about critical race theory being pushed by teachers and principles and other administrative staff, who just happen to be black and are losing their jobs without any evidence of it. So recording staff in school can benefit both sides as proof of CRT as well in case of malcontent, racism, or pushing white supremacy. There are two separate occasions of secret recordings, both happen to be in Texas after the new anti CRT bills have been passed, where school staff has said some extremely controversial things. A teacher was recorded using the 'N' word and trying to teach students racist rhetoric. The teacher was asking them why can't a white person say the 'N' word if they call each other it all the time. And why isn't there a white history month. So, who is pushing CRT exactly??? Another secret recording was from a school administrator in a meeting said that if teachers teach about the Holocaust, then they also need to teach 'opposing views of the Holocaust.'

Gina Peddy said, "Make sure that if, if you have a book on the Holocaust, that you have one that has an opposing, that has other perspectives." Other perspectives? Books with opposing views? So if you have a historical book about the holocaust, you also need a book that promotes the holocaust? Is that the other perspective? Is this the new anti CRT where it's now ok to push pro Nazi crap as the 'other perspective'??? 

I wonder what all school staff is saying that doesn't go recorded, especially in the more white dominant schools. So I implore all to secretly record all staffers in the school system. 

Update: Texas superintendent apologizes to district for the comment made about how books on the Holocaust needs books of opposing views and different perspectives. 

"We recognize there are not two sides of the Holocaust" 

Of course there aren't two sides to the Holocaust and the person who insinuated that should be fired. As of now, there is no consequence. That is no surprise either. Blacks are getting fired for people's accusations while actual recordings of bigotry goes unpunished. And none of this would have been brought into the open without someone secretly recording it. 

https://www.axios.com/texas-opposing-holocaust-superintendent-49e42b0b-e67c-42d0-91be-5c87dba83523.html

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

I wish I could say I’m surprised. Racism and stupidity are the preferred lessons, whereas intelligence and acceptance are shunned. This is simply a replay of the 20’s from 100 years ago. Killing a nonwhite person, especially blacks, was more or less the national pastime. I’ve seen pictures from back then of smiling white men around a black man hanging from a tree branch, and another if a little girl smiling ear to ear at a black man hanging.

I’m willing to go out on a limb and say there is more than one side to the Holocaust. But it must be said that there’s only one side that matters. Talk to any Jew, and you will have found the only side that matters. Everything else is nothing but racist bullshit.

The American education system has lost the plot. Why is this recording so important about books on the Holocaust? First of all, these are things schools are advocating that just happened to be caught on a recording; and is due to the new bill in Texas and other states across the country; but Texas has become the worst. Has our education now lost the plot? Has attacking critical race theory left schools teaching ideas that are pro slavery, pro genocide, pro bigotry since they think historical facts are an offense to others beliefs? This video sums it up a bit.

On 10/17/2021 at 12:22 AM, The Blackangel said:

I wish I could say I’m surprised. Racism and stupidity are the preferred lessons, whereas intelligence and acceptance are shunned. This is simply a replay of the 20’s from 100 years ago. Killing a nonwhite person, especially blacks, was more or less the national pastime. I’ve seen pictures from back then of smiling white men around a black man hanging from a tree branch, and another if a little girl smiling ear to ear at a black man hanging.

I’m willing to go out on a limb and say there is more than one side to the Holocaust. But it must be said that there’s only one side that matters. Talk to any Jew, and you will have found the only side that matters. Everything else is nothing but racist bullshit.

That is the direction these republicans Consciously Want to take this country and is using all government's resources to make it happen legally so as to favor and sway public opinion. If it's legal, then it can't be bad-right???

They have become the mob party with their tiki torches, violence, and confederate flags. They are now attacking teachers and students. They give public speeches at high schools to indoctrinate the youth. 

We are witnessing a Hitler do over invasion. Sound far fetched? Sound extreme? That's because it is. Sound like a lie? Paranoia? Conspiracy? Not when the government is being used to pass into law where you can't even talk about amendments to the U.S. constitution in schools. That's right. Some schools can't teach the 13th, 14th, 15th, and 19th amendments which include women's suffrage, abolish slavery, citizenship to those born in the USA, and voting rights. Yep, they don't want students to learn about that in schools or you can get fired for it. So conspiracy? Paranoia? Nope...this is where it all begins. It's the groundwork for a political party all out for dictatorship and white supremacy. And when you have those two tied together having all power, then genocide happens. 

This time in California, a student recorded a history teacher at Anacapa Middle School in Ventura, California saying that Trump is still president, derogatory comments about Hunter Biden, and hospitals steal babies from unvaccinated parents. All Americans need to record their teachers. States may pass laws seriously affecting schools, but if you record them, you can help get rid of the bad teachers who are trying to indoctrinate the kids. That's how you fight this. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/student-teacher-qanon-video-shouting-b1951071.html

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

I

I really detest racism, any racist chants isn't my thing, if I get to hear some group of persons expressing the act of racism, I quickly flee from such kind of persons, because it's easy for them to do sort of rubbish to satisfy their devilish curiosity.