Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the most games you ever played in a year?

Several hundred. Possibly a little over 1000.

Factor Atari 2600, NES, SNES, N64, Sega Genesis, Game Boy(original and GBA). I also play some PS1, and some PS3 games. But with my old shit, disc systems just don’t hold a candle. Ever since getting FF8 on Switch, I haven’t played it on Playstation since. The only PS1 game that has gotten any attention from me that is a disc is Castlevania SOTN. 

Considering the size of my library, I could play over 1000 games and still have games left over from each system that weren’t even touched.

My record is always flight simulator. Does not matter what other games that I do, I tend to have all hours into flying and adds up to 1000 hours a year or more. Regards the most games I play in a year, I do not know ;( Around 8 maybe or less or more. I never had 20 or more at one time. 

4 hours ago, Empire said:

My record is always flight simulator. Does not matter what other games that I do, I tend to have all hours into flying and adds up to 1000 hours a year or more. Regards the most games I play in a year, I do not know ;( Around 8 maybe or less or more. I never had 20 or more at one time. 

It's good you keep in track of the hours, games you play in a year. Because we still got stuffs to do offline. We can't spend most of our time via gaming, making schedule is the best. 

15 hours ago, Empire said:

Have you ever thought about getting a pilot’s license? You seem to be passionate about flight. I know some training programs use simulator games for part of the training. You already have that part covered.

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Have you ever thought about getting a pilot’s license? You seem to be passionate about flight. I know some training programs use simulator games for part of the training. You already have that part covered.

PPL, It's not much. ANd I do not see the point in having it, or worth the while. Most people that do get a PPL ended up never flying LOL other then saying I have a PPL 😜 

Aren't cheap renting an Cessna for a day. I love to have a PPL but is it worth having...

On 10/16/2021 at 10:27 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What was your record for most games played (not necessarily completed) in a year?

There are so many of them ranging from God of War to Need for Speed, Ghost of Tsushima, Call of Duty : Modern Warfare, Mortal Kombat and so on. 

On 10/17/2021 at 11:57 AM, Empire said:

It's God of War that I had that kind of attachment to when it was released. I have over 1000 hours invested in the game in the course of one year. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's possible to keep in track of the hours you're spending for games in a year. If you calculate your average hours per month, you'll come to know how many per year..

The Playstation console is designed to make it very easy to track your gameplay statistics without any stress. You can watch how it's done here and it's very easy.