Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the most games you ever played in a year?

On 10/25/2021 at 11:49 PM, Justin11 said:

The combat isn't realistic, it's simply looking pure unrealistic. But the game is still interesting even when the fighting combat is off the pace of RL fighting module. 

I was actually laughing out loud when I was watching the trailer and I was like that this kind of combat system was a great thing back then. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I was actually laughing out loud when I was watching the trailer and I was like that this kind of combat system was a great thing back then. 

xD, it's just like that to me now. During the earlier time when I played it through PS2 console it was like a blast, but now, modern video gameplay have upgraded. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, it's just like that to me now. During the earlier time when I played it through PS2 console it was like a blast, but now, modern video gameplay have upgraded. 

Then on the other hand, there are the likes of us who still value and appreciate old games and it's mechanics. Yeah, the game God Hand is old but it's not as bad as they put it. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Then on the other hand, there are the likes of us who still value and appreciate old games and it's mechanics. Yeah, the game God Hand is old but it's not as bad as they put it. 

Yes, its old, I'll consider it now to be a retro game due to how long its been around in the game world. Its one of those games developed early 2000s. Seeing its gameplay and combat style looking off when compared to modern video games isn't surprising to me, it's an old game. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I have 15 games installed on my PC since the year turned over. I play more of PC games than the console games, due to the fact, PC games are cheaper. 

Most of your FIFA games are played on console I guess? 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, its old, I'll consider it now to be a retro game due to how long its been around in the game world. Its one of those games developed early 2000s. Seeing its gameplay and combat style looking off when compared to modern video games isn't surprising to me, it's an old game. 

Some old games are worth it more than the new games we are dumped with today with their unending use of microtransactions that makes the games boring as hell. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some old games are worth it more than the new games we are dumped with today with their unending use of microtransactions that makes the games boring as hell. 

What's the oldest game that you have played years ago but still can't let go and still carried it on till date? 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

I am stick stuck with the old games, installing some new games that is accessible via my PS3 looks like pouring money away due to their micro-transaction policy. 

51 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I am stick stuck with the old games, installing some new games that is accessible via my PS3 looks like pouring money away due to their micro-transaction policy. 

You can't have microtransactions taken away from being used in video games. It's not even the main issue here, if you are out of memory to add new games, it's useless getting to delete a game you never completed. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

You can't have microtransactions taken away from being used in video games. It's not even the main issue here, if you are out of memory to add new games, it's useless getting to delete a game you never completed. 

Both micro-transactions and facing issues of low storage memory is kinda frustrating. That's why I'm looking up to, video game console with big internal storage drive to store many video games etc. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's when you have so many backlog, it makes it difficult to get more games whenever you do because there wouldn't be space for you to have them installed. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I have FIFA 21 installed in both PC and PS4. I enjoy playing football games, that's why FIFA I love FIFA and PES even their are bugs on them. 

PES is already a dead game with what the company did with it by killing it themselves with their microtransactions and all.