Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most traumatic moments in video games?

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't really know why I had that kind of emotional experience with that particular scene in the game. I still can't explain it till date. 

Is it a must that Joel will die Midway in the game? Because It isn't movie, unless you're simply talking about the trailer posted here. 

49 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Is it a must that Joel will die Midway in the game? Because It isn't movie, unless you're simply talking about the trailer posted here. 

His death either way was very traumatic for me in the game. How it happened didn't sink in well. 

On 10/17/2021 at 2:26 AM, killamch89 said:

This is one of the few moments in any video game where I was literally shook up. It's a huge accomplishment that they even got me to care in the first place. Normally, I'd just shrug my shoulders and be link whatever. This moment in Spec Ops really struck me.

It never gets comfortable watching this anymore whenever I get to play the game. If I can skip it, I will never waste time to do so. 

On 10/19/2021 at 6:36 AM, Boblee said:

They never do realize it's with the government to always look out for themselves first. It's like what happened with Shishio Makato in Rurouni Kenshin - The Inferno when the government betrayed him and almost killed him. 

Yep and governments still carry out this practice arming known terrorists to do their dirty work.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yep and governments still carry out this practice arming known terrorists to do their dirty work.

I have heard of this for a long time now but I certainly don't have any proof to back it up, so it's simply just hearsay. 

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

This is something that's very common with most African states like Nigeria with their government involvement in sponsoring Boko Haram. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, terrorist groups are simply everywhere in the world, and not only in Africa, it's popular too in Asia, and rest of the world. 

I'm looking for either EA or Ubisoft or even Activision to make a game that would picture what's happening in all these developing countries in a way it wouldn't be seen as anything political. 

46 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm looking for either EA or Ubisoft or even Activision to make a game that would picture what's happening in all these developing countries in a way it wouldn't be seen as anything political. 

It will make sense that way. You can simply contact them via any of their social media accounts and reach out to them the best possible way and share your recommendations with them. Who knows, they can buy such idea from you buddy. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

You're asking for a lot especially from these 3 companies when all they do nowadays is make subpar games barring their top series. If it's not financially feasible, I doubt any of them will take it up.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You're asking for a lot especially from these 3 companies when all they do nowadays is make subpar games barring their top series. If it's not financially feasible, I doubt any of them will take it up.

I don't think that I can ask more than enough from these greedy cunts. They have milked us more than they have ever given us a breather. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't think that I can ask more than enough from these greedy cunts. They have milked us more than they have ever given us a breather. 

They (EA and Ubisoft) will offer you one good thing and offer 10 crap that's not worth the money you paid for it.