Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone prefer gaming without followers/companions?

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are so many of them to choose from. I'm sure you must have played many of them but probably didn't understand it well. 

Here are so many of them to pick from. Mass Effect Legendary Edition is by favorite. 

https://www.giantbomb.com/ai-companion/3015-143/games/

I discovered the Marvel Avengers in the list you compiled here, I think it will worth my time for companion gaming just as Mass effect too. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

When there are games like Destiny 2 that offers an incredible AI assistance, why won't I be open to having fun with it. 

I have only seen the YouTube videos gameplay of the game and it looks interesting. I may or may not get in on it. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Activision did a very good job with what they did on Destiny 2 production. They use to be careless with some of their games but not with Destiny 2. 

The AI backups in the Sci Fi game Destiny 2 are incredibly cool. They are part of why I enjoyed playing the game at all. 

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wouldn't lie, destiny 2, in which you posted it's trailer here made sense alot. Activision tried in its production, that's video game at its best. 

Yeah - Activision didn't do like we used to know them to be with some of their games when they were working on Destiny 2. They had a good project on the game which was worth it. 

53 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - Activision didn't do like we used to know them to be with some of their games when they were working on Destiny 2. They had a good project on the game which was worth it. 

I heard that Activision are simply producers of video games and they are aren't the main devs. Just like we have producers in music genre and the singer. But nevertheless, their presence is noteworthy in video game world. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Here is the top 10 Most Helpful A.I Companions in video games piece from WatchMojo. 

As long as it's WatchMojo, I'm taking everything they say on their word for me because they can be sufficient and good all the time. 

On 10/26/2021 at 9:32 AM, Heatman said:

Here is the top 10 Most Helpful A.I Companions in video games piece from WatchMojo. 

Mass Effect Squad is another helpful AI that can be very useful to the gamer as they offer a good back up in fighting support.