Register Now
ZandraJoi

Do you need special equipment in order to play?

How much does it cost for a set-up? I know of some who have several monitors, special chair. What all would you want to buy in order to appreciate the experience of this game? Where would you buy these products for a good deal? Is it really worth the hassle? I guess I would prefer to spend the money on games but then there's also something to be said about being comfortable.

22 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It depends on a number of factors like what you do with your gaming setup. For instance, I'm also an animator, video editor and I plan to branch off into more things so I have a laptop and a portable monitor as well but I plan to get a full desktop setup once I move in the coming months.

That's fantastic you got an in-demand skill online. An animator and a video editor gets higher pay gig online than a writer. I am a freelance writer and also an influencer. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's fantastic you got an in-demand skill online. An animator and a video editor gets higher pay gig online than a writer. I am a freelance writer and also an influencer. 

That sounds awesome man - how long have you been doing that for?

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Cryptocurrency is an extreme hot topic right now so you should be getting lots of gigs.

Yes, it's a hot topic at the moment. I get some gig but not all the time. If I get gigs the way I wanted I wouldn't have gotten enough time to be here. I usually average 3-4 gigs weekly, which isn't much, due to how saturated the freelancing marketplace have become with lots of freelancers becoming much more than clients.