Register Now
ZandraJoi

Trampoline or Rebounder

Putting this in Sports because it does have to do with physical fitness. Any of you ever had one of those big trampolines? How about a mini one, also called a Rebounder? We had a mini Rebounder when I was younger that I loved playing on as a kid. I would put small toys on it & try to bounce without the toys touching me. Was not a good idea lol My parents warned me not to do it but you know kids!

I had a friend who had one of those big ones but I didn’t try it that I could recall. Having a small one is one thing, but a huge one & where back in the day, we didn’t have all those ‘safety’ features, I honestly was never a risk-taker.

Even if you are not a kid, don’t have kids, adults alike can enjoy these.

Don't know how actual it is but I want to have trampoline here which suits for adults too - seems to be a nice purchase (still think that video games are the best thing you can spend money on). How it is possible to share it with the children? Adults need to enjoy it as well! Moreover, using trampoline is good for the health and mood.

I haven't owned any, but as a kid I enjoyed playing on the trampoline at the children's park.

I could own one maybe in the future for my kids to play with but I would still prefer to buy them a video game instead. 

On 7/20/2022 at 4:19 PM, Clasher said:

I haven't owned any, but as a kid I enjoyed playing on the trampoline at the children's park.

I could own one maybe in the future for my kids to play with but I would still prefer to buy them a video game instead. 

It's plenty of fun for kids and they can learn to do flips on it. I learned how to backflip on it by practicing on the rebounder as a kid.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's plenty of fun for kids and they can learn to do flips on it. I learned how to backflip on it by practicing on the rebounder as a kid.

I actually did learn to flip on it too as kid but I couldn't do Those flips on the bare floor , I was always too scared to try.

But it would be a fun addition to the backyard when you have kids for them to play on.