Register Now
killamch89

Nintendo Announces Baffling Prices For Switch Online + Expansion & People Are Not Happy

Whether you are a console lover or PC lover, I think we all need to band together these days to even get a decent outcome for things like this. We all need to say 'no' to this regardless of what console you prefer or pc. This greed thing with big companies is getting seriously out of hand.

5 hours ago, Empire said:

Whether you are a console lover or PC lover, I think we all need to band together these days to even get a decent outcome for things like this. We all need to say 'no' to this regardless of what console you prefer or pc. This greed thing with big companies is getting seriously out of hand.

I totally agree - It's been out of hand for quite some time now and it's not going to get any better until we start saying no with our wallets.

Even worse some of the n64 have a lower graphic quality than the original n64, have you guys seen the ocarina of time comparison ? The n64 version looks waay better than the switch version. Also why did they even put the original if they already have a remaster from the 3ds

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's way too bizarre for such price spike of Ninetendo one console and other micro-transactions in the console. I'm a PC/PS4 gamer, but I felt so bad after reading it. 

Not surprised though considering semiconductor issues are causing the price hike out there. 

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Not surprised though considering semiconductor issues are causing the price hike out there. 

What do you mean by semiconductor issues buddy? I understand the console is a property of electricity. But I wouldn't know how such is causing the price hike. 

On 11/16/2021 at 1:50 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I've seen the reason for the price hike of video games and automobiles etc. Its simply attributed to the fact, covid19 pandemic is still in existence. 

It's the semiconductor chip increases along with other components so the prices would be passed on to us consumers.

Knowing me I will probably still pay for it especially if my friends and family are hopping on board as well as we play games together. At the end of the these are businesses trying to please their shareholders to continue to offer products for the public. It's a crazy business balance that they're trying to maintain all the while trying to generate a profit to pay to gain and retain employees. I don't mind paying if I can justify the cost based on how many hours of entertainment I can get from it.