Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you find video game reviews or video game essays more insightful?

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's why a lot of people like watching his reviews most of the time, so with getting information, they also get to laugh a little. 

We have to encounter stress in almost everything we do, so it's why having a moment of relief is very important and it's why Angry Joe does matter. 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:20 AM, Boblee said:

We have to encounter stress in almost everything we do, so it's why having a moment of relief is very important and it's why Angry Joe does matter. 

Yeah man, Angry Joe does matter very well in all possible ways because of how he sets up his reviews to be out of ordinary. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's the content of the review information that makes a lot more sense then the platform it's coming from by the way. 

Seriously, it's why it's very important that you have good sources that gives credible information about games so you don't get wrong information. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's why it's very important that you have good sources that gives credible information about games so you don't get wrong information. 

Exactly, in as much as I make use of reviews from credible channels, I also try to get individual opinions and recommendations on the games. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, in as much as I make use of reviews from credible channels, I also try to get individual opinions and recommendations on the games. 

You can always use multiple channels to verify the information you have from another channels and confirm. 

On 12/16/2021 at 4:55 PM, Heatman said:

You can always use multiple channels to verify the information you have from another channels and confirm. 

I do that always because an information from multiple sources that correspond is far more credible than one from a single source. 

48 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I do that always because an information from multiple sources that correspond is far more credible than one from a single source. 

Seriously, it's why I make use of them in a multiple ways to make sure that I get the real best information that's very good for my game choices. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's why I make use of them in a multiple ways to make sure that I get the real best information that's very good for my game choices. 

With how YouTube video games reviews channels makes it easier for one to getting almost every single details is what I really love so much about it. 

What entices me with new games are the exclusive features. When their is new features and j check it out is simply that way, it will push me going for the game asap. When I checked FIFA 20, the feature of UEFA CL and UEL attracted me alot. Because in the past editions those two cups have no license. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

What entices me with new games are the exclusive features. When their is new features and j check it out is simply that way, it will push me going for the game asap. When I checked FIFA 20, the feature of UEFA CL and UEL attracted me alot. Because in the past editions those two cups have no license. 

Keep on enjoying your FIFA games mate, it's not for me anymore no matter how tempting one makes it to sound. I have moved on. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Keep on enjoying your FIFA games mate, it's not for me anymore no matter how tempting one makes it to sound. I have moved on. 

I respect your decision to move on from playing, their is nothing bad with your decision making. Let me keep enjoying the game of my childhood.