Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you find video game reviews or video game essays more insightful?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I love FIFA game series too, but it can't be said for my motorcycle GP passion or any other racing games. I recently added FIFA 19 back to my backlog. 

Well, then just be ready to add FIFA 22 to your backlog once again because the next FIFA 23 is already under process 😂. EA is wonderful interested in ya money. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I respect your decision to move on from playing, their is nothing bad with your decision making. Let me keep enjoying the game of my childhood. 

Did you ever played Tetris and Mario Bros? They were great games of our childhood. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, then just be ready to add FIFA 22 to your backlog once again because the next FIFA 23 is already under process 😂. EA is wonderful interested in ya money. 

Lol, I would have added FIFA 22 to my backlog, but that one is elusive at the moment for me, due to my console being downgraded. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I would have added FIFA 22 to my backlog, but that one is elusive at the moment for me, due to my console being downgraded. 

It's actually that very expensive when I checked it out. I think it's actually around $73 or thereabouts. Would you pay for that now? 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If you have the funds, and love the game you wouldn't mind spending that amount of bucks getting and satisfying your curiosity around the game. 

Yeah, that's a fact about what you said about having the money to spend on games, there are gamers it's not a problem for at all. 

On 12/24/2021 at 9:04 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, you guys should go on and keep enjoying FIFA for me, I'm still in retirement from the one I played. 

Edited by Boblee

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, you guys should go on and keep enjoying FIFA for me, I'm still in retirement from the one I played. 

lol, I've seen it, you're truly retired, but I believe your retirement isn't a permanent one. Something nice around the FIFA series might still trigger you coming back to it. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

lol, I've seen it, you're truly retired, but I believe your retirement isn't a permanent one. Something nice around the FIFA series might still trigger you coming back to it. 

There are some gamers when they retire from any said game, it's truly over for them and I think that it's the case with him. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There are some gamers when they retire from any said game, it's truly over for them and I think that it's the case with him. 

Hmm, I wouldn't agree yet until I hear from @Boblee, if he's retiring final or simply taking a break for some time pending when improvement will come in. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, I wouldn't agree yet until I hear from @Boblee, if he's retiring final or simply taking a break for some time pending when improvement will come in. 

I have read his comments for long how he's so done with FIFA games and I felt everything he poured out for long. He's truly done. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

I have read his comments for long how he's so done with FIFA games and I felt everything he poured out for long. He's truly done. 

Hmm, that's his decision, I believe in what you've said which he made mention of. But I'll still get to hear about his own version. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Hmm, that's his decision, I believe in what you've said which he made mention of. But I'll still get to hear about his own version. 

Let's see what happens over a period of time if he calls it off and stick with his plans.