Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you find video game reviews or video game essays more insightful?

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Let's see what happens over a period of time if he calls it off and stick with his plans. 

Their is nothing that can't be reversed on Earth, human decision making isn't permanent on life, it fluctuates, because they can simply say a other thing today, and you see them tomorrow going back to the opposite which they've criticised deeply. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, that's his decision, I believe in what you've said which he made mention of. But I'll still get to hear about his own version. 

Me and FIFA games are completely done and dusted. There is no more love lost or found between us. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Me and FIFA games are completely done and dusted. There is no more love lost or found between us. 

Now, I am satisfied with your opinion concerning FIFA series. Which you wouldn't go back into, it's simply an indefinite retirement for you. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's like how a friend of mine is done with Capcom and their remakes of Resident Evil. 

Yeah, it's even the older version of Resident Evil that I found to be that horror filled story unlike what they do now. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

As far as I'm concerned with the Resident Evil gaming series, it's definitely going to RE 2 and RE 3 that meant so much to me. 

It's definitely going to be Resident Evil 2 for me when it comes to horror games that I have played in my life. 

On 10/27/2021 at 12:45 AM, Head_Hunter said:

If I have no one to review me what the video game is all about. My alternative option for life have always been around watching video reviews and essays reviews of the game. 

Definitely, depending on how the video reviews were structured up to the fans, it's most likely supposed to be that insightful to the very least. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Definitely, depending on how the video reviews were structured up to the fans, it's most likely supposed to be that insightful to the very least. 

When I go to watch a video review of a particular video game that I never played, I simply expect it to be insightful for me or else I'll leave it halfway. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I go to watch a video review of a particular video game that I never played, I simply expect it to be insightful for me or else I'll leave it halfway. 

There are some reviews that aren't made well but it doesn't take away the information that's intended to pass because of how good the graphics experience was. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some reviews that aren't made well but it doesn't take away the information that's intended to pass because of how good the graphics experience was. 

Yes of course, I've seen a game review that lacks quality video resolution, with a noisy background, still the information made sense. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes of course, I've seen a game review that lacks quality video resolution, with a noisy background, still the information made sense. 

Some video games reviews will actually tell you about some of the games that their trailers are quite misleading like Assassin’s Creed Unity and BioShock Infinite.