Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you find video game reviews or video game essays more insightful?

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Not everything I see in reviews are noteworthy, I simply pick out the one that offers the right information and move on. 

Once the reviews can be verified, I'd say that it's something that can't be overlooked by anyone who makes use of the channel. 

14 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Once the reviews can be verified, I'd say that it's something that can't be overlooked by anyone who makes use of the channel. 

Pretty sure, provided that it is recommended by plenty others. I look through it's comment section too to get about others opinions. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Pretty sure, provided that it is recommended by plenty others. I look through it's comment section too to get about others opinions. 

The most important thing is for the information that's made available to be something that's fully supported by what's obtainable in the game and all would be great. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I think some of the times instead of reviews we have to focus on our own play too. that is the only way you can experience the games better.

The reviews only helps me to know if the games are worth my getting and not anything about my experience in playing the games. 

On 1/25/2022 at 7:48 AM, skyfire said:

I think some of the times instead of reviews we have to focus on our own play too. that is the only way you can experience the games better.

Yeah exactly, making your own judgment could only come in when you must have played the game and probably completed it or not. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, making your own judgment could only come in when you must have played the game and probably completed it or not. 

Like yes, I don't really think anyone who's sane would want to review a game he's yet to play because there is no way you would have your own unique experience in the game. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Experience is the best teacher. If you aren't experienced, how will you know? I wouldn't talk about video games I never had experience with. 

Exactly, it's your experience from playing the game that's going to kick in for you to have something to share on the game as well. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why I don't joke with the video reviews of games by WatchMojo on their YouTube channel because the insights they give on games they review are always excellent. 

I'm actually currently looking for an all old classic video game reviews YouTube channel. Like a channel that deals on old classic games reviews alone!! 

On 1/27/2022 at 6:41 PM, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's your experience from playing the game that's going to kick in for you to have something to share on the game as well. 

That's it, experience in video games. That's why we need experience first from the game before being among it's discussion hub. If no experience in the game, it's better to be a spectator.