Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you find video game reviews or video game essays more insightful?

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Just like the video games reviews video of IGN channel is very insightful most of the time. I think that they are better than or on the same level with WatchMojo. 

You discovered another quality video game YouTube channel on same par with WatchMojo? 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You discovered another quality video game YouTube channel on same par with WatchMojo? 

There are so many of their reviews that are great just like what you get on WatchMojo as well. Here is their review on FIFA 22. What do you think about it? 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

There are so many of their reviews that are great just like what you get on WatchMojo as well. Here is their review on FIFA 22. What do you think about it? 

FIFA 22 isn't all that realistic, it's simply created like cartoon-like game. That's why I don't spend time playing it unless we are two. I prefer my racing games than what EA said they have here. The review from WatchMojo isn't bad, I still enjoyed it halfway. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Does anyone here write their own journals about games they played? What video games would you was more fun to journal about?

I tried that when I was still a teenager and it was a very boring experience for me and I had to drop it immediately. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

FIFA 22 isn't all that realistic, it's simply created like cartoon-like game. That's why I don't spend time playing it unless we are two. I prefer my racing games than what EA said they have here. The review from WatchMojo isn't bad, I still enjoyed it halfway. 

When they keep rushing the game's development because it's meant to be released every year kind spoils the who narrative. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

When they keep rushing the game's development because it's meant to be released every year kind spoils the who narrative. 

I know soccer is meant seasonal, and that's what EA is focusing on. Both they aren't getting the needful, that's not realistic gameplay when compared to real life soccer. 

Edited by Justin11

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I know soccer is meant seasonal, and that's what EA is focusing on. Both they aren't getting the needful, that's not realistic gameplay when compared to real life soccer. 

The simple truth is that under once isn't enough for them to set up all that's going on to make the game perfect when released. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

The simple truth is that under once isn't enough for them to set up all that's going on to make the game perfect when released. 

The need to make thousands of dollars every year from each series release of the FIFA games wouldn't let them drop it. 

Do you guys know if there are any books out that have essays and writings about video games? I'm mainly looking for stuff from like developers and people who worked on popular games. I'd love to hear what made them decide to work in the field, and their interest in games in general. 

29 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Do you guys know if there are any books out that have essays and writings about video games? I'm mainly looking for stuff from like developers and people who worked on popular games. I'd love to hear what made them decide to work in the field, and their interest in games in general. 

Do you mean like books that have game's reviews or just information about a particular video game or something? 

On 1/31/2022 at 7:05 AM, Heatman said:

If they put more effort, test their video games thoroughly before releasing it, then will come up with something better than it's current. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I was actually able to get from going through Wikipedia. I hope it's something that's helpful for you in your inquiry. 

The Vid Kid's Book of Home Video Games published by Rawson Stovall is a good one.