Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you find video game reviews or video game essays more insightful?

14 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I'll have a look over the weekend of what i have, post a picture off a bunch off books that are worth checking out so you can google them yourself . Don't want to break forum rules by try this site or this one. 

You can be rest assured that it's allowed to recommend a book. I believe one of the administrators already told you that. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can be rest assured that it's allowed to recommend a book. I believe one of the administrators already told you that. 

Alright try anything by these publishers :

Bitmap books

Third edition books

Geeks-line

Hardcoregaming101 (website is also worth a read )

hagen's alley books

Read-Only Memory

Fangamer also has a buch of good books not really sure if they are still in stock tough.

Also why not try googling your favourite franchises for books i'm sure you'll find something.😉

18 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Bitmap books

Third edition books

Geeks-line

hagen's alley books

Read-Only Memory

Fangamer also has a buch of good books not really sure if they are still in stock tough.

Also why not try googling your favourite franchises for books i'm sure you'll find something.😉

I'm familiar with few of the publishers you mentioned there especially hagen's alley books. But I'm still definitely going to do the needful to research more on it. 

23 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Bitmap books

Third edition books

Geeks-line

hagen's alley books

Read-Only Memory

I'm only familiar with Fangamer. One of the games is Hollow knight. Have you played the game? 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

This one is simply an arcade video game, the image resolution is normal but the character is smaller, which shows that, it is playable on smart phones. 

I'm not sure if it's actually available for smartphone. But I can confirm that it's in Playstation and Nintendo Switch. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

This one is simply an arcade video game, the image resolution is normal but the character is smaller, which shows that, it is playable on smart phones. 

Hollow Knight is not available on smartphone. The platforms it's available on are ; PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, macOS, Linux, Microsoft Windows. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Hollow Knight is not available on smartphone. The platforms it's available on are ; PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, macOS, Linux, Microsoft Windows. 

I'm surprised it's not. You'd think it would come out on mobile soon. Maybe one of these days. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

But the quality of the video game is simply a low quality one, that is why I concluded that it is a mobile smart phone game. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

But the quality of the video game is simply a low quality one, that is why I concluded that it is a mobile smart phone game. 

I wouldn't say that the games quality is low. It's just the size that's a good fit for smartphone. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I'm surprised it's not. You'd think it would come out on mobile soon. Maybe one of these days. 

Yeah, probably one day, they will branch it out to mobile. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I wouldn't say that the games quality is low. It's just the size that's a good fit for smartphone. 

If you're talking about the level of smart phones, then I'll definitely agree with you, that the game quality isn't bad. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, probably one day, they will branch it out to mobile. 

If I'm more into playing video games on smartphone, then I would be really looking forward to the game coming on mobile phones. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you're talking about the level of smart phones, then I'll definitely agree with you, that the game quality isn't bad. 

Yeah, from the looks of it, it is good in my eyes and a out there a lot of people are really enjoying playing the game as it's made.