Register Now
Justin11

How many trilogy editions of any game series have you played?

The only trilogy game I've played comes from MK Trilogy earlier, it features more characters that made it superfluous than the MK I and II editions. 

I recently heard about GTA trilogy coming soon, the trailer was released recently, I never taken my time to watch it. But I've gotten positive about it's amazing features, with lots of improvements. 

How many of the trilogy versions you've played?

9 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

This is a somewhat confusing question because MK trilogy isn't the same thing as the grand theft auto trilogy coming out. MK trilogy was the third game in the series while the GTA trilogy coming out is made up of three older GTA games remastered.

I understand your point, MK Trilogy is simply the third edition of the series. Whereas the GTA trilogy comprises of three old games of the series joined together. But all are called trilogy, that's what I want to know, how many have you played? Lol. 

On 10/23/2021 at 10:35 PM, killamch89 said:

This is a somewhat confusing question because MK trilogy isn't the same thing as the grand theft auto trilogy coming out. MK trilogy was the third game in the series while the GTA trilogy coming out is made up of three older GTA games remastered.

I had that same confusion you did with trying to understand where the question was driving at because they never merged.