Register Now
Justin11

Can you play till old age?

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Age is nothing but numbers in my opinion. I believe it's one's health that comes to play when it it comes how long one can play. 

Yeah, that's an ordinary number, humans doesn't survive by that or do things mainly because of age. One can simply do things younger that his or her age, it depends on the body system. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, that's an ordinary number, humans doesn't survive by that or do things mainly because of age. One can simply do things younger that his or her age, it depends on the body system. 

Exactly, I have seen someone who's younger but can't play due to eye problems while my father who's 80+ years still plays. 

On 11/11/2021 at 6:24 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I can play till 100 years of age if I didn't break down in health or dead never take me apart. That's the two inevitable things that can make me give up on gaming for life. 

I can't remember the last time I saw anyone who's over 100 years of age in person. I'm looking for to seeing that sooner than later. 

Edited by Heatman

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I can't remember the last time I saw anyone who's over 100 years of age in person. I'm looking for to seeing that sooner than later. 

xD, they are around, but it's quite rate. I see lots of them via my region. The life span is well adrift, a time will come you'll find it to see even 90s..

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, I have seen someone who's younger but can't play due to eye problems while my father who's 80+ years still plays. 

That's a perfect example you've illustrated here. When it comes to human life and health it differs, that's why it has nothing to do with age, it's simply nature. That's why your father is able to keep playing even at old age. 

On 10/27/2021 at 2:51 AM, Family sedan said:

No, my main issue is that I'm afraid of identity theft if I get a PS5 and you have to join the PlayStation Network.

You should erase the mindset of encountering identity theft. You can simply allow the game to be released fully and seeing it being in stock plenty before ordering. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's a perfect example you've illustrated here. When it comes to human life and health it differs, that's why it has nothing to do with age, it's simply nature. That's why your father is able to keep playing even at old age. 

It's good to see some of our good old gamers still playing till today as it's more of a big motivation for us to play to their time. 

47 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's good to see some of our good old gamers still playing till today as it's more of a big motivation for us to play to their time. 

Yes, they're simply inspiring to be. around video games for long. Even if my dad isn't a virtual gaming type, unless when it matters to watching football that's when you'll enjoy viewing time with him. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You should erase the mindset of encountering identity theft. You can simply allow the game to be released fully and seeing it being in stock plenty before ordering. 

Yeah, but I'm talking about once one already has a console and has to deal with the PlayStation Network.

On 11/14/2021 at 1:07 AM, Justin11 said:

Yes, they're simply inspiring to be. around video games for long. Even if my dad isn't a virtual gaming type, unless when it matters to watching football that's when you'll enjoy viewing time with him. 

Yeah man, they are doing so well and it's interesting to see how they adapt to the modern technologies that games have picked up so far. 

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah man, they are doing so well and it's interesting to see how they adapt to the modern technologies that games have picked up so far. 

That's point of motivation to new gamers, when it comes to the old gamers being indepted around video game for long and still playing till date.