Register Now
Justin11

Can you play till old age?

37 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's point of motivation to new gamers, when it comes to the old gamers being indepted around video game for long and still playing till date. 

Exactly, I have already been making plans for myself on how to play till I get really that old because I want to be just like my old man. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, I have already been making plans for myself on how to play till I get really that old because I want to be just like my old man. 

You should emulate him because its your father, if you don't then who else? My dad doesn't love game, I don't know how I came to love it. 

On 11/12/2021 at 8:43 PM, Heatman said:

I can't remember the last time I saw anyone who's over 100 years of age in person. I'm looking for to seeing that sooner than later. 

Sickness don't really allow people to get out that much lately because you hardly see people that are that aged when it comes to those that are actively into playing games.

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sickness don't really allow people to get out that much lately because you hardly see people that are that aged when it comes to those that are actively into playing games.

It's a very normal thing for old people to feel sick most of the time. Even as we speak now, my mother has been ill for over a week now but thank God it's not Corona virus. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's a very normal thing for old people to feel sick most of the time. Even as we speak now, my mother has been ill for over a week now but thank God it's not Corona virus. 

I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I hope she's getting a good medical treatment currently? Don't worry too much, she's definitely going to recover. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I hope she's getting a good medical treatment currently? Don't worry too much, she's definitely going to recover. 

She's under intensive care unit and hopefully she would be out tomorrow. I know she's a strong woman, she will beat the illness. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

She's under intensive care unit and hopefully she would be out tomorrow. I know she's a strong woman, she will beat the illness. 

As long as it's not Corona virus, she's definitely going to recover. Even if it's still the virus, people still recover from it. Be strong mate. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

As long as it's not Corona virus, she's definitely going to recover. Even if it's still the virus, people still recover from it. Be strong mate. 

It is definitely not coronavirus cause she has already undergone several tests to make sure that it is not the virus that she is suffering from. She will soon recover so I start playing games with her again.

Edited by Heatman

I suppose an older person would have to try harder - as with anything else.  Nonetheless, honestly, I figure nursing homes are quite boring, lol - so gaming would be good to get into.  What is the gaming scene there?  I'm sure some people game - considering the older generation has been around video games.   How advanced are the games - or do they prefer simple Nintendo games or something?

15 hours ago, Jayson said:

I suppose an older person would have to try harder - as with anything else.  Nonetheless, honestly, I figure nursing homes are quite boring, lol - so gaming would be good to get into.  What is the gaming scene there?  I'm sure some people game - considering the older generation has been around video games.   How advanced are the games - or do they prefer simple Nintendo games or something?

That is very true what you said about nursing home being a very boring  which having a video game for old people that are there would add some more fun and light into their daily activities.

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

That is very true what you said about nursing home being a very boring  which having a video game for old people that are there would add some more fun and light into their daily activities.

I have seen some movies where games are introduced to psychiatric homes as it's believed to have some good effects on those patients. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have seen some movies where games are introduced to psychiatric homes as it's believed to have some good effects on those patients. 

Gaming have been seen to have a lot of positive impact in the health sector of late, which is why it's been embraced massively.