Register Now
Justin11

Can you play till old age?

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Age doesn't determine how healthy one gonna be or decline. The nature of everyone is different, some live longer and healthier, which can enable them being involved with video games for long due to their good health and longevity. 

Exactly, the issue of health can be so complicated that you can't really understand it no matter how you look at it. So, whoever that can play their games now should always do it. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, the issue of health can be so complicated that you can't really understand it no matter how you look at it. So, whoever that can play their games now should always do it. 

It's complicated indeed, that's why we can't predict how long we'll live on Earth. Because, everyone's health differs, some live longer than others. 

On 11/24/2021 at 10:50 PM, Boblee said:

Not all old folks are really that deep into video games playing now ever since so many of them have been affected by the pandemic of coronavirus. 

Yes,since the pandemic started, it has separated many families especially the extended familes even some immediate familes too. So, playing with your with groups wasn't all that feasible. I can play as a single player for long even without the help of others. 

22 hours ago, skyfire said:

Considering the amount of time we have spent indoors I think it's time we don't do the same till the old age. I think it's often better to live things like gaming and anything addictive before it is too late. 

If you get old and you have a lot of grandchildren, you will definitely be too committed to giving them time than play games more.