Register Now
Justin11

Can you play till old age?

I'm in my late 20s and I do not even know what the gaming days would be like in anotehr 50 years time. That being said I play with people online that are in there 50s and 60s and the oldest person that I know that play games and streams when he can is in his 80s 🙂 

Age is no matter, they are bored and they play.

2 minutes ago, Empire said:

I'm in my late 20s and I do not even know what the gaming days would be like in anotehr 50 years time. That being said I play with people online that are in there 50s and 60s and the oldest person that I know that play games and streams when he can is in his 80s 🙂 

Age is no matter, they are bored and they play.

As the saying always go, age is a number, any one can do something tremendous which he or she is passionate for, and do it perfectly well. I am in my late teen age, in the next 50 years, I believe I'll be around playing video games. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

As the saying always go, age is a number, any one can do something tremendous which he or she is passionate for, and do it perfectly well. I am in my late teen age, in the next 50 years, I believe I'll be around playing video games. 

Yeah, 50 years time. Gaming is going to be so differnt anyway. Just think of what GPUs 

2 minutes ago, Empire said:

Yeah, 50 years time. Gaming is going to be so differnt anyway. Just think of what GPUs 

The graphics in the next fifty years (50) will be audacious. Since the modern games really edged past the 90s and early 2000s games. That's how the GPU in the next 50 years will become even more super quality than the meantime. 

15 hours ago, Family sedan said:

No, my main issue is that I'm afraid of identity theft if I get a PS5 and you have to join the PlayStation Network.

You're right, identity theft is common this days on internet, that's why we ought to be very careful when ordering video game consoles and it's accessories. Some of the scalpers or stores aren't what it is, they are existing simply to rip us off. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The graphics in the next fifty years (50) will be audacious. Since the modern games really edged past the 90s and early 2000s games. That's how the GPU in the next 50 years will become even more super quality than the meantime. 

I hope what everything you mention becomes true one day. When I will become old, I would like to explore the the games of that time. I am very curious to know what will be the future graphical level games. It's kinda intriguing.

8 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I hope what everything you mention becomes true one day. When I will become old, I would like to explore the the games of that time. I am very curious to know what will be the future graphical level games. It's kinda intriguing.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for what kind of games we are going to have in 50 years time. There is no way it's going be close to what we have now. 

On 10/27/2021 at 6:41 PM, Razor1911 said:

Let's watch and see how the graphical level of this video games will be in the next 50 years. I believe it's graphics will be sparkling indeed, the gameplay will be more superb. 

2 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

@Justin11 You seem to be describing a state of being at which euthanasia would be my preference. short of that, I'd say gaming is the easiest hobby to continue.

I've seen your drive already "Stacey, you're a game lover, your passion for gaming is exactly what you just described and I respect that which you've said. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I've seen your drive already "Stacey, you're a game lover, your passion for gaming is exactly what you just described and I respect that which you've said. 

It's less about that and more just that games are more accessible than a lot of other hobbies. I'm disabled, and there are already a lot of things I can't do regularly. But gaming is still usually a viable hobby 🙂

1 minute ago, StaceyPowers said:

It's less about that and more just that games are more accessible than a lot of other hobbies. I'm disabled, and there are already a lot of things I can't do regularly. But gaming is still usually a viable hobby 🙂

It's a pity that you're disabled. I am happy you found gaming as a passionate thing, your best hobby. And you're a video game writer as well. I've read majority of your contents about gaming not just the forum posts. 

22 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's a pity that you're disabled. I am happy you found gaming as a passionate thing, your best hobby. And you're a video game writer as well. I've read majority of your contents about gaming not just the forum posts. 

Thank you for your kind words, and for following VGR's articles so closely! You are awesome 🙂

20 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

It's my first time of hearing this mate, it's really a sad thing but you're bigger than what ever disability that has befallen you because if you never said anything, you are even more lively than those with no disabilities.