Register Now
Justin11

Can you play till old age?

On 10/24/2021 at 11:24 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, I wonder what will really make me to lose my interest just like that around gaming. It wouldn't happen over night, even if it will, it gonna take some time. 

Have you ever seen someone who's suffering from psychological depression and breakdown? They lose interest in life itself not to talk about gaming. 

On 10/30/2021 at 6:33 PM, Heatman said:

Have you ever seen someone who's suffering from psychological depression and breakdown? They lose interest in life itself not to talk about gaming. 

Yes, they lose interest for life. Psychological stress isn't worth it anyway. Anyone who is suffering that isn't having that sense of belonging. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, they lose interest for life. Psychological stress isn't worth it anyway. Anyone who is suffering that isn't having that sense of belonging. 

Exactly, it's why most of them are fully hospitalized with 24/7 intensive observation in order to prevent any act of inflicting personal fatal injuries. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's why most of them are fully hospitalized with 24/7 intensive observation in order to prevent any act of inflicting personal fatal injuries. 

Yes, you're right. If they aren't hospitalized with immediate effect, it can lead to something weird, that's why serious medical attention is needed for them to stay alive. In order to prevent this psychological issue also comes from the help of video games. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

A friend of mine actually had such health problems and he eventually took his own life. How he was able to hide it from his parents till it was too late is what I don't know. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

A friend of mine actually had such health problems and he eventually took his own life. How he was able to hide it from his parents till it was too late is what I don't know. 

What a pity. May his soul rest in peace where ever he found himself. I wonder the kind of trauma the parents would have been in after his death? 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's a sad one, a very bad one too. Because the person who is suffering from psychological trauma ought to have communicated well with his or her parents to help in their capacity and bring back the mind to normal. 

I have never seen them being the open type to talk about their health problems. It's the parents that should be observant with their kids to figure out what's going on with them. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have never seen them being the open type to talk about their health problems. It's the parents that should be observant with their kids to figure out what's going on with them. 

Yes, some children even adults finds it difficult to communicate their health issues with their parents which is bad.

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, some children even adults finds it difficult to communicate their health issues with their parents which is bad.

When a parent fails at their job of taking very good care of their kids, it always shows on them in a very negative way and I'm sure it's what happened to the guy who killed himself. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's ridiculous one indeed, the reason we have parents is to share any burden with them in order to reduce the risk we are facing, through their care. Sometimes too, we share with our love ones, in order for proper attention to shown. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

When a parent fails at their job of taking very good care of their kids, it always shows on them in a very negative way and I'm sure it's what happened to the guy who killed himself. 

Hmm, I know that psychological stress comes with such negative act. That's why it's advised to relate with family and friends, love ones who cares for you about what's going on with your life to avoid stories that touches. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, I know that psychological stress comes with such negative act. That's why it's advised to relate with family and friends, love ones who cares for you about what's going on with your life to avoid stories that touches. 

It gets worse and hard for a parent to handle when the kid is an introvert. It's going to be very difficult to read what's going on with him on time.