Register Now
Justin11

Can you play till old age?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It gets worse and hard for a parent to handle when the kid is an introvert. It's going to be very difficult to read what's going on with him on time. 

No matter how introvert such child it's, that shouldn't make him or her putting things hidden from the parents. Our parents are part of us, we shouldn't hide anything away from them. 

21 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

No matter how introvert such child it's, that shouldn't make him or her putting things hidden from the parents. Our parents are part of us, we shouldn't hide anything away from them. 

I definitely agree. Sometimes excess introvert behaviour becomes a part of inferiority complex. Parents should take proper action if such development occurs. 

Playing games is okay only upto where the mental health can accept. We shouldn't stress our minds for that. 

58 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Well, do you think they are doing it on purpose? It's why it's a health issue that's psychologically related. If they can easily talk, then it can easily be handled. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, do you think they are doing it on purpose? It's why it's a health issue that's psychologically related. If they can easily talk, then it can easily be handled. 

I understand that some children are simply insane that's why they hide things from their parents. If they are normal, they wouldn't be hiding their ill health from their parents. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It gets worse and hard for a parent to handle when the kid is an introvert. It's going to be very difficult to read what's going on with him on time. 

Kids are very complicated to take care of them. It's why before you plan on becoming a parent, you must be ready for anything. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If you're a parent you can't engage much on things that isn't profitable. You'll play video games at your own free time and not playing far too long when other responsibilities is facing you up. 

It's what happens when you get addicted to playing video games as it wouldn't be easy for you to regulate your gameplay. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's what happens when you get addicted to playing video games as it wouldn't be easy for you to regulate your gameplay. 

Yes buddy, it wouldn't be easy to regulate the way I play games because I am not regulating how much time I'm spending while playing. Addiction isn't normal is simply a problem as you've said before xD. 

On 11/3/2021 at 3:03 PM, Boblee said:

As long as my schedule allows me with play and my health is in good shape, then I don't see anything that would be capable of stopping from playing. 

Yes, I've seen a footballer in South Korean and Chinese league, that played RL soccer until 50s. Age doesn't matter, what matters is health. When you have sound health, you'll definitely play on for years. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, I've seen a footballer in South Korean and Chinese league, that played RL soccer until 50s. Age doesn't matter, what matters is health. When you have sound health, you'll definitely play on for years. 

Exactly, age doesn't matter at all. Once you get all the strength to play, there is nothing that can stop you from playing. 

On 11/10/2021 at 2:34 AM, Justin11 said:

Age doesn't matter in one's career, what matters most is the well-being. If you're fit enough you can simply stay with your services for many more years. Same goes to gaming, when my health isn't bad during old age, I'll keep on playing. 

Age is nothing but numbers in my opinion. I believe it's one's health that comes to play when it it comes how long one can play.