Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games offer your favorite character customization options?

Usually on character customization screens, I’m desperately looking for the only hair I can stand. I actually really liked all the hair and makeup options in The Outer Worlds, so it’s been my favorite set of customization options in a game so far. What game features yours?

On 10/23/2021 at 8:19 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Usually on character customization screens, I’m desperately looking for the only hair I can stand. I actually really liked all the hair and makeup options in The Outer Worlds, so it’s been my favorite set of customization options in a game so far. What game features yours?

There are so many of them but the two that stood out for me are Cyberpunk 2077 and Warframe. 

The most comprehensive customization options are in APB:Reloaded. The game was a failure that somehow still exists on life support, but the character customization is something that every other game should learn from it.

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Every game has its own best feature, all must not be the same, or try to have the complete features. They are simply video games, they wouldn't act 100% reality as we want. 

You are actually correct. Different games have different fan bases, and every game is unique in its on way. If you find any game boring, that does not mean that the game is a flop one. There must be other people who really like the game

24 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

You are actually correct. Different games have different fan bases, and every game is unique in its on way. If you find any game boring, that does not mean that the game is a flop one. There must be other people who really like the game

That's it dude. Every gamer has his or her choice. My choice might be different from another, that's why we shouldn't brand any video game worst ever, because to another, it's simply perfect. 

On 10/25/2021 at 4:14 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I have Cyberpunk 2077 installed in my PC windows 11. I never really got underway, but I'll be looking to move up with the game. 

You have purchased the game all over again after its new release post the initial bug existence of the game? 

47 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You have purchased the game all over again after its new release post the initial bug existence of the game? 

That's the old released version, which came out in 2020, I never really got underway with the action role-playing video game much, but I'll be giving it much time by the weekend. 

On 10/26/2021 at 11:34 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's the old released version, which came out in 2020, I never really got underway with the action role-playing video game much, but I'll be giving it much time by the weekend. 

I'm surprised that you are engaged and enjoying the game Cyberpunk 2077 currently. I haven't yet decided on the game after their mess up with it initially.